Author Topic: Sul Paga stills  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Arlon

Sul Paga stills
« on: April 05, 2019, 12:38:26 AM »
First of all, to Sidona and Her Clan, I apologize on behalf of Myself and the Clan of Vintners for the loss of one of Your Wagons at the Northern Perimeter. The still which exploded was very old and had been patched and repaired several times too many; upon inspection of the wreckage, I determined that it was only a matter of time before the thing exploded as it did. That being the case, the Clan of Vintners accepts responsibility for the destruction caused by Our faulty equipment, and shall make appropriate restitution to the Clan of Seamstresses for such. Rest assured that this shall NOT happen again, as I am taking steps to ensure this.

To that end, as detailed in a post in the Vintner Clan Knowledge thread, the following actions are being taken. Firstly, during Migration prep, when the existing stills are dismantled they will not be stowed and transported with the Clan. Rather, they will be broken up for scrap and never used again. Riders have been sent ahead to The Point to negotiate for ten new stills, and have been provided with a deposit for same.
Secondly, once the new stills are acquired, they will be set up at a safer distance from the Wagons and the Bosk, so that if at some later time another should decide to blow up, it won't take Tuchuk property with it or endanger the lives of Our Family. Once is much more than enough, and thank the Priest-Kings that no one was killed or seriously injured in the blast. I won't let that happen again.

---Arlon

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
Re: Sul Paga stills
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 08:33:32 PM »
I'm willing to trade a couple of pounds of smoked tarsk belly for a couple of gallons of paga. Just send your slave by with the paga if you're interested.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 02:48:37 AM »
Would that be regular paga, sul paga or our latest concoction, sul paga flavored with cherries? (The last is very much a limited run, we don't always have extra cherries around to flavor sul paga with lol...)

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
Plain old paga. The ubiquitous stalwart variety of drinking for drinking's sake paga. The kind of paga men drink straight from the bota, No stein. No horn. Just a man and his paga, dribbling the fine nectar on his beard as he upturns the bota and squeezes out the last few drops before hollering for the nearest serving wench to bring another bota.

Thanks.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
I'll be starting the brew tonight on a keg for you, Bro. I reckon a couple gallons would be jsut enough to get your whiskers wet lol.....

Offline Arlon

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
On Buddha's wagon porch, delivered two nights past by thralls and a cart: One keg fresh-brewed paga with complimentary carrying skin for convenience. Enjoy!

---Arlon

(Copying this to the Requests and Services thread for convenince....)