Author Topic: moving  (Read 1382 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
moving
« on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:35 AM »
my landlady is selling the flat i live in she is giving me 2 months notice from the 21st of September, i hope to get rehoused before then i don't want to hang it out so the quicker the better as far as i can see, one good thing about it is i can try for a ground floor flat cos the stairs going up to my flat where getting to much for me so yer that's how things stand at min

love you all xxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: moving
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »
i hope you get a ground floor sis.... and i am sorry to hear that you have to go through the move and all...i know that is going to be a pain.... wish you all the luck with that.. hugs ...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 09:49:31 AM »
Moving is such a pain  -snugs on kadi-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 03:11:41 AM »
landlady is putting the selling of the flat on hold she wants me to stay for the time being she is also getting new windows put in yayyyyyyyyy no more damp beds in winter, no more black walls and having to wash them every day, i will still try to get a ground floor flat but i have more time now

love you my family xxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 09:36:14 PM »
Just tell the Queen to move over, you are moving in. She might even give kadibear a few of the Guards with those goofy furry hats to play with!
 ;D :D ;) :-* :-* :-*