Author Topic: Ragnar  (Read 5237 times)

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
Re: Ragnar
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2022, 06:23:05 PM »
- wiggles in with my sparkly crayon-

update from the "Grumbly Bum"... He is healing, the leg is getting much better, has to go back to Dr Babe for a check on it, Dialysis numbers are finally coming back up. He is getting back to fighting form and already waging war with dialysis peeps!! spi in good conscious hid the knives and axes to save bail money an in part to get a tanned ass.. snickers....just to help Master do His hand exercises, being all helpful like a good little slave!!

the helpful slave!
spi
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 08:43:35 PM »
Thanks!
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline helga

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2022, 07:08:55 AM »
Thanks Spi ❤
Please let him know he's loved and missed by many .

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2022, 12:52:09 PM »
Thanks for the update.

BTW, you should have kept the axes out.After all, it sounded like the dialysis peeps need a good disembowelment
OOC - Rick

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2022, 11:32:02 PM »
- wiggles in with my sparkly crayon-

update from the "Grumbly Bum"... He is healing, the leg is getting much better, has to go back to Dr Babe for a check on it, Dialysis numbers are finally coming back up. He is getting back to fighting form and already waging war with dialysis peeps!! spi in good conscious hid the knives and axes to save bail money an in part to get a tanned ass.. snickers....just to help Master do His hand exercises, being all helpful like a good little slave!!

the helpful slave!
spi

Great news spi!!  :)

Be sure to give my regards to that lovable Truculent Torvaldslander Tuchuk!!!  (Triple "T" for short)  ;)

Yvonne

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2022, 04:04:12 PM »
Pure Positive thoughts and prayers for Rags and all whom love him.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2022, 01:57:17 AM »
It's been some time since Ragnar and I have spoken, but I would like to convey that I have him and prism in my thoughts and prayers, a candle for both has been lit and will burn until such time as I hear he's back to himself once more. Haven't been online in over 3 or 4 years now, been mostly getting my business up and running, as well as dealing with health issues with my family, my husband, and myself. I hope to soon hear that Ragnar is up to his own troubles shenanigans again and is giving the other wagon peoples hell for just breathing, outside of that, I will patiently wait to hear through the grapevine about certain dialysis techs getting skinned alive for pissing him off one time too many. Get better Rags! 💖💖

P.S. Also hope to perhaps sit down and talk with him as I have only heard rumors of things going on since I stepped away from most, if not all, roleplay. Real-life showed up and drug me under it, but I have come out of being a recluse to let my beans know that I am still among the living. 💖💖