Author Topic: Ragnar update and Gathering  (Read 57994 times)

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Re: Ragnar update and Gathering
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 09:19:12 PM »
I appreciate the updates. It sounds like at least his leg is better?
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 06:07:26 PM »
an update

Rags is back in the hospital, they are running test trying to figure out what is going on with the kidney..liver and cardiac....so any news i get will pass it along asap....the god news is He is laughing and tormenting the nurses so He is in good fighting spirits!!

spi
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline helga

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 06:18:57 PM »
He never gives up fighting (and tormenting LOL)  We are all praying for him. Thank you for the updates Spi, they are much appreciated. <3

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 06:59:48 PM »
Thoughts and prayers continue!

To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2022, 11:02:57 AM »

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2022, 04:39:53 PM »
an update from Ragnar

He is home from the hospital... they discharged him, but he still has no answers... he has an appointment with dr babe this week again... they gave him a bunch of new meds.. but he is a little out of it right now.... and very weak.. still issues with  low blood pressure  but maybe he will get some answers from his doc....
If anyone knows Rags they know how strong he is and what a fighter he is.. he never gives up, but right now  he is too weak to  even get in and out of bed...so  he is feeling a little low at the moment... so thoughts and prayers... if You got them...send them! He is always asking about all of You...Kemma He says he misses You too!! I am doing everything i can to  make him fight and laugh.. and yes even make him get mad  by nagging him!

spiorad{RgR}
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 02:11:54 PM »
Bro - it's so good to hear about/from you!

His Spi - thank you for making that possible! The longer your spanking list, the better you're doing  ;D

Glad he isn't trying to get out of bed anyway. Let's get thru these challenges before you start more. You have my prayers for improvement, enlightenment,  patience and anything else you want or need.

Laura

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2022, 08:02:39 PM »
Just updating that Rag's is back in the hospital, they are doing blood transfusions ... still waiting to hear what all is going on... woobie passed on the info as he was not even up to talking on the phone tonight... god love her she is still in a lot of pain with her back on top of everything else.. they are keeping him over night so hope to have more news tomorrow.... thoughts and prayers go out for both Rags and woobie

spiorad{RgR}

Offline Izee

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2022, 04:14:31 PM »
...Thank you for staying close to Rags and giving him and Woobie support, Spi, you are a kind person.

...I will add more prayers for both of them.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 07:12:14 AM »
My prayers continue, for Rags and all whom love him.

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2022, 05:16:18 PM »
If love could cure him, he would be well.

Thomas Paine

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2022, 07:39:50 PM »
This has me all torn up inside and out! Goddamn it all! Find out what's going on with him, keep him in the darn hospital until you find out what's going on, this discharging and readmitting is making their hospital look shabby. If I could, I would be out there right now sitting on the doctors to get to the bottom of WTF is causing this, and no they are not discharging him until they find out. I'm sorry, but I know the system, I worked for Medicare and I happen to know that if this keeps happening, crap is not going to end well for the hospital, nor the hospitalist (the doctor in charge of the patient in the hospital, everyone gets one, as they are the go between hospital and primary care doctors).

Rags keep fighting, I am waiting for the time you and I can sit down and talk on the phone, there's so much I want to discuss with you and I really need to hear your voice again. Love you with all my heart and woobie, if you need assistance with anything, just send me a DM here on the boards. I am here and waiting! *heart hands*

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2022, 06:40:35 PM »
evening update
i got to talk to Rags tonight, he is still in the hospital, they think he has some internal bleeding... like duh this shit was brought up weeks ago and they took a "wait and see" attitude about it.. now he is 2-3 if not more blood transfusions in....he is cold and get warm....they put a scope down his throat...and he thinks they are doing a colonoscopy tomorrow....he is still on iv and pain meds so he is in an out of coherent talk right now.. he thinks he is not going to make it out of this one, but he says he has one more damm fight left in him so he says he is going to give it his all...... still waiting for the results of the tests on his liver and right kidney.....poor woobie is hurting and exhausted... my heart and love goes out to both of them... he was asking after all of You,  and thank you for the board posts.. i read them to him every time we talk... and they make him smile so keep it up! i will read till i am hoarse if it makes him smile! any news at all or updates, i will post them as i get them... be patient as some nights he does not have the strength to sit and talk on the phone.

spiorad{RgR}

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2022, 09:22:14 PM »
I am sure it is difficult for you to do what you can to make Rags feel better, and then come here and relive it. Thanks!

Thomas Paine

Offline helga

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2022, 05:05:30 AM »
My heart goes out to Ragnar and Woobie, they are both in my prayers and thoughts.
Thank you for your updates spi , we truly are thankful for them.
I'm glad he still has that fight in him because  there is a bond-maid in Scagnar who has a bird she wants to play with and a Jarl she wants to tease and please ❤  :)
Please tell him the Isle sends him love and wishes him a speedy recovery. xx