Author Topic: RAGNAR CLAUS VISITS!  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
Re: RAGNAR CLAUS VISITS!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2019, 04:39:44 PM »
Thank you. Well appreciated.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2019, 05:06:16 PM »
smiles as she watches from the shadows as each inspect and enjoy their gifts..wishing each a safe and glorious gormas..then slips quietly into the great wagon and quietly leaves a soft large woven blue blanket and three ivory carved pipes along with a new finely polished black wide belt with a highly polished brass and golden buckle bearing a image of his lead bosk berrat. There also she leaves a fine silk scarf for Mistress Ubara and a basket of sweet assorted baked goods. As she slips from the great wagon a set of balanced throwing knives are left for the sons then a basket with sparkle kooras for her sisters....then once more she is back into the shadows to watch...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2019, 12:13:06 AM »
smiles as she watches from the shadows as each inspect and enjoy their gifts..wishing each a safe and glorious gormas..then slips quietly into the great wagon and quietly leaves a soft large woven blue blanket and three ivory carved pipes along with a new finely polished black wide belt with a highly polished brass and golden buckle bearing a image of his lead bosk berrat. There also she leaves a fine silk scarf for Mistress Ubara and a basket of sweet assorted baked goods. As she slips from the great wagon a set of balanced throwing knives are left for the sons then a basket with sparkle kooras for her sisters....then once more she is back into the shadows to watch...

My thanks duckie *S* *Huggers* KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2019, 01:54:33 AM »
...I look at my gifts, and smile...the bow is very nice.   :)  I cock my head to the side as I look at the perfumes... ???  and lean down and smell my armpits... :P  they smell as usual.   ;D  I then smell the perfumes.   :(  "Brother, ye think that I need tae smell 'prettier'?"   :'(
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2019, 03:32:45 AM »
...I look at my gifts, and smile...the bow is very nice.   :)  I cock my head to the side as I look at the perfumes... ???  and lean down and smell my armpits... :P  they smell as usual.   ;D  I then smell the perfumes.   :(  "Brother, ye think that I need tae smell 'prettier'?"   :'(

Just smiles kindly as a brother should, points to the two tarsk, three verr, four kaiila, five bosk that just went belly up downwind of you, and the tarn spinning in from 2,000 feet.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 10:33:22 AM »
...I look at all the carnage all around me, and mutter, "I think I see now why I was never captured in tha forests, or didna have tae hunt verra hard".  I grab a bottle of perfume, and head for the FW baths... ;)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 02:20:03 AM »
LOL ;D ;) :-* :-*

siren

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2019, 01:50:28 PM »
(accidentally deleted the last post trying to figure out why i couldn't delete another, didn't think it'd work, but it did.)

Thank You, Master, they are beautiful.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2019, 03:10:30 PM »
(accidentally deleted the last post trying to figure out why i couldn't delete another, didn't think it'd work, but it did.)

Thank You, Master, they are beautiful.

*Huggers* KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS