Author Topic: Sons Receive Names  (Read 979 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Sons Receive Names
« on: March 15, 2020, 01:16:31 PM »
21:09:50 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: 4th Son, Thorbjorn, Gersemi, and 5th Son come charging into the hall headed for the kitchen!!!

(21:10:20 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==within the Great Hall==
says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: "greetings chanz" a warm smile was offered to you

(21:10:51 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "Can we please bring Striker too my Jarl?" Looking lovingly at my sweet bird.

(21:11:04 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: Smiles greetings chanz

(21:11:18 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to Strikerhelga's pet/Alfin: eyes the creature as it rests.. not wanting to disturb it she just smiles and hopes it doesnot decide she is worth biting.

(21:12:32 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: Jarl I beleive you asked what chanz's use price was, it has been said as we are guests in this home there is free use of this slave. a smile erupts on her lips as she stops speaking

(21:13:33 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Harbor Master, Salt Merchant
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: I smiled and blew you a kiss just because... "Hello there again."

(21:13:47 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: "Oh!" My cargo was nearly dropped as the awesome foursome or seek, find, destroy and annihilate as they were known by some, came screaming into the hall!

(21:14:08 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: grinned and shook her backside

(21:14:19 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: There you were and I noted how you spotted me and then seemed to jump against me as if you were trying to ensure that you were part of me. I chuckled and stroked a hand down your back and winked. "I am good my slutling, how are you?

(21:15:00 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: winks dimples winking from cheeks canting a dark head from side to side, eyes watching for Mistress' slides the shoulder of my kirtle down flashing You itty bitties.

(21:15:28 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: As the Imps go running by I call out. "He always keeps the fire to low.. maybe you can help with that."

(21:16:26 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: Aye i was attempting to become one with you and of course you would know that, and as that hand stroked down a slender back there would be goosebumps appearing on soft slave skin, "yours is perfect now that you are here my Jarl, would you care for blackwine or perhaps mead this night?"

(21:16:45 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: It was then that I noticed you in the hall....and there was a mixture of joy and sadness there. Joy at seeing you again and sadness at the knowledge that honey wouldn't be joining us "Tal Jarl!" Smiling gaily to you over the top of piled towels that were cradled within my arms.

(21:17:04 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Thorbjorn and Gersemi pass helga with a wave. 4th and 5th Son hit the brakes sliding to a stop blinking!!!

5th Son sort of eases on by following Gersemi, but 4th Son just takes it all in grinning. The little shit has entirely too much of his Father in him for his own good. Thorbjorn returns grabbing his arm and hauls him off to the kitchen.

(21:17:20 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: returns from an RTI.... sees the charge of the light brigade, otherwise known as Thorbjorn and the Tuchuk boys

What in Hel and Loki?

(21:18:23 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: rushing forward to grab your cargo so you can grab the wee ones winking to each in turn. Arms now loaded with the towels.

(21:20:18 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I laughed and you seemed to purr. I smiled a moment. "A good horn of mead and fried tarsk strips. I am hungry. " I smirked a few moments and gave your ass a squeeze.

(21:20:22 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to Strikerhelga's pet/Alfin: since the ordeal I had kept an eye on Son #5 He had been so brave and when he had finally surrendered to his fear it had taken a little piece of my heart. seeing him so careful of Germini once again tugging at heartstrings.

(21:20:56 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: What goes on, helga??

(21:21:00 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: I smiled and watched you a few moments and blinked. "Hmm laundry day?" I chuckled and just observed a few more moments

(21:21:20 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to mena {TBx} Bondmaid/Trai: "Thank you mena!" I smiled with relief as you unburdened me. All I could do now was watch on and wonder what on Earth was going on with the children now.

(21:22:23 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "I have no idea my Jarl! I did say that Thorbjorn had become unruly of late but this behavior tonight is beyond madness. They should be home in bed!" Shaking my head at the wee ones.

(21:22:42 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I would press that ass into your hand at feeling the squeeze upon a firm cheek, hearing your words i was thinking i could give you something else to eat, grinning from ear to ear at the thought, "yes my Jarl" pressing a kiss upon your cheek before turning on the balls of dainty feet, those sinful hips of mine would sway side to side as if beckoning your eyes to roam over every inch of the curves of your bond, sunkissed tresses would tease at the curve of her sculptured back with each measured step

(21:22:51 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Gersemi groans from the kitchen, "Uuuuuugh....." as 4th Son comments her Momma has some great tits!!! Thorbjorn facepalms, and 5th Son does not say a word. He just grins.

(21:24:47 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I smiled as you pressed to my hand. I gave another squeeze as you grinned. "Naughty thing." I could tell you were having dirty thoughts. I smiled and then you were off once more to get my food and drink while I watched your ass wiggle back and forth as you moved.

(21:26:18 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: Once in the kitchen she would stop to wash and dry each nimble finger before bending at a trim waist, hands gripping at a tray she would place it on the counter before stretching upwards so that fingertips would dance over the various horns, knowing what she was searching for than finding the one that would be strong for your hands and soft for those lips of yours she would tip it into an awaiting palm before reaching for a plate, each placed on the tray for a moment. Reaching for a few napkins, no need for utensils as i knew that you would eat the tarsk strips with your fingers, the plate was filled with the friend tarsk strips and than the horn would be filled with the mead, a grin would appear, she had a plan

(21:27:31 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I had found a warm spot next to the hearth and settled there....

(21:28:07 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]
| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |

says to ALL: Stomps my feet off before entering the hall, carrying something wrapped in an oiled verr hide. Removes and hangs up my fur, "Tal all who dwell here!!!"

(21:28:42 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: moves so she might catch your eyes and smiles softly . soft tones flow from between full ruby coloured lips Mistress might you enjoy a repast this night?

(21:29:12 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: Tal sworn brother. nods Be welcome.

(21:29:15 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I had gone into the kitchen earlier to get a mug of hot chocolate. When I had finished it, I laid it aside and pulled two small pouches from my belt.....I sat quietly and played with them...

(21:30:02 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: I turn to smile at you....A refill on my hot chocolate?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
Re: Sons Receive Names
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 01:17:37 PM »
(21:30:15 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: taking note of the now empty hot chocolate vessel she settles back to wait and hear any of your words

(21:30:22 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: I see you by the hearth and picks up my cup taking it with me I go and sit next to you..Tal Sis I hope all is well

(21:30:24 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: "Greetings Jarl" It was said with a warm smile as I looked up at your massive form, the sounds of the children almost drowning out my greet.

(21:30:46 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: The tray was resting on the curve of sinful hip, her sapphire orbs would be focused only on you as she returns to the hall, all others faded into the background as those footsteps appeared to glide on the floor, one in front of the other, than reaching you she would place the tray on the table next to the hearth but than delicate hands reached for the horn as she slide onto your lap, toned thighs stradling yours and than oops, a bit of the mead spilled down the deep v of the kirtle, giving you a lopsided grin, before words were spoken, "My Jarl, your mead, may it quench your thirst when your lips lap upon it"

(21:30:47 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: grins aye Mistress , your usual way, a soft laugh bubbles forth

(21:31:03 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "Have my heathens come through here?"

(21:31:12 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to JamilaMTC: Evening Sis.....I slowly look your direction and chuckle....I hear Thor wanted you to be his special friend last night.....

(21:31:27 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: "Greetings lovely Mistress" My smile was soft and my eyes shone with deep respect for you.... Both for your station as Ubara and the woman that you were.

(21:31:42 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Approaches bending way down giving you a kiss. "Have them?" Grins...

(21:32:00 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: bending at the waist her backside quite visable behind her to those that settled in that direction she smiles to Mistress and picks up the empty vessel

(21:32:09 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: a sassy smile sent Your way, along with a teasing wink.. Greetings Jarl

(21:32:20 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: I turn and give you a genuine smile.....Greetings beautiful helga....

(21:32:53 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: respect seen in the sparkle of blue eyes along with a smile sent Your way.. Greetings Mistress.

(21:33:01 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "My brother is well this night?" Motions to wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth. It is soaking your beard...

(21:33:07 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I lean up and kiss you....then show you the small pouches in my hands.....I have them...

(21:33:09 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: Watching you as you came back into the hall. I smirked a moment and winked as you held the tray to the hip. You walked around and finally reached where I was and set the tray down and then slipped into my lap and intentionally dumped some down the cleavage. I smiled a moment. "Hmm I am sure you can, though there are free woman near. " I laughed deeply. "Now mead, tarsk and a hot girl in my lap...." I took the horn and had a drink from hit while looking into your face.

(21:33:18 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: lifting to stand fully she presses the kirtal back down to cover and steps back smiling.. holding the empty vessel in tiny hands..

(21:33:28 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: "Tal helga the beautiful." Smiles...

(21:33:48 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Lol yes he did. nd is still trying. He says he needs more friends....

(21:33:50 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to mena {TBx} Bondmaid/Trai: Winks with a smile, 'Tal pretty mena."

(21:34:20 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to mena {TBx} Bondmaid/Trai: Greetings mena....Smiling...

(21:34:26 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: "Very good." Smiles...

(21:34:51 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: tal most handsomest of Jarls.. a cheeky impish grin on her lips as she turns to bounce away

(21:34:55 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: My eyes would not leave yours except for a brief moment to watch your lips touch the horn, jealous over that horn, and than laugher, "Well they weren't here earlier my Jarl, perhaps if a shimmy this way"

(21:35:17 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: "Tal chanz." Winks...

(21:35:23 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: "Greetings Jarl" the warmest of smiles was given to you

(21:35:35 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: I watch you....My usual way...absolutely....Smilint...

(21:35:45 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: Tal Ragnar good to see you

(21:35:52 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: 'greetings Mistress" sapphire orbs would hide beneath the veil of sooty lashes

(21:35:57 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I'm savin' it for later. nods I am well. And you, my sworn brother?

(21:36:00 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "4th Son... 5th Son... FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!"

(21:36:30 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: "Tal honey cake" Smiles...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 01:19:07 PM »
(21:36:40 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I smile and turn to you as you speak....Greetings honey....

(21:36:50 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: sliping behind those settled in the hall she smiles and greets as she moves till entering the kitchens there she bobs and weaves around the s.o.r before pausing at the basin to wash and dry her hands

(21:36:53 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: "Tal my friend."

(21:37:14 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I smirked and then heard your words. "Really they weren't?" I pondered a few moments. "What about the shimmy the other way?" I chuckled and leaned in to lick yoru neck just under the collar. "Wouldn't want to waste any."

(21:37:28 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to JamilaMTC: "Tal friend to all big and small." Chuckles...

(21:37:49 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: Lol

(21:38:08 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "In good spirits my brother, and not mead induced!!! Yet."

(21:38:22 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: As your head bent so that tongue of yours would lick the mead from the slender column of my throat it would cause me to squirm about that sweet spot, "waste not want not they say my Jarl"

(21:38:39 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I look around for our boys.....

(21:39:16 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: From the kitchen Ragnar's Sons might be heard,

"Uh oh..."

"Aw chit. What dis time..."

(21:39:16 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

==in the kitchens==
says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: setting the mug to the counter pile to be washed she selects another from the shelves, then turning to pad to the kettle kept warm over the fires she carefully ladles hot chocolate into the mug adding a touch of milk she stirs it to creamy color then fills a small pitcher with mead gathering both in her hands she turns once more to make her way back to you

(21:39:18 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I'm taking helga and mena to the hot springs. grins My spirits should improve too.

(21:39:53 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "Will helga and mena's?" Laughs...

(21:40:11 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: mena.... helga.... heel me. grins and walks from the Hall Its time to scrape the barnacles off the hull.

(21:41:05 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar
: Leaves...

(21:41:05 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: 4th and 5th Son walk from the kitchen and stand in front of their Momma and Poppa. They speak in unison,

"We did not do it."

"We left no wipnesses."

(21:41:07 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: uh oh... sets the towels down putting on my best stern expression, slips into the kitchen to see what is the matter before bertha gets mad and grabs her wooden spoon.

(21:41:51 )
[PIC]
chanz
{Sid}
{2ndgirl}
~pagar~
trainer

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: moves closer to you taking the longer way around the table so that the S.O.R would not cause her to tumble.. a bright smile on her lips as she nears and folds to your side, setting the mug and the pitcher on the low table there she adds a wrapped spoon for your use. then softly whispers Mistress a fresh mug of hot chocolate along with a smaller pitcher of mead should you desire to add to your drink it is hoped it sates you thirst and warms your body this night.

(21:42:03 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "My Sons, this is the day you become known and recognized."

(21:42:14 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: Heeling my Jarl with mena, I wave fond farewell to those in the hall

(21:42:22 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

(21:42:35 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: They look at you wondering what this is all about...

(21:43:32 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: You squirmed more and I chuckled. "Hmm this is true." I knew you paid great attention to what was going on around us, well unless I truly distracted you with out mercy. "So, show me how observant you are, who has been served and who hasn't so far?'

(21:45:11 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: Removes the verr skin to reveal two fine longswords just the right size for my Sons. Winks at Thorbjorn and Gersemi as they watch.

(21:45:11 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

==in the kitchens==
says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: She heard your question to her, "she has served a Mistress from the plans, not the Ubara but the other, chanz has just served the Ubara, Jarl Ragnar has not yet been served my Jarl" peers over to him as he seems prepared to do some ceremony with his sons, "and of course you my Jarl"

(21:45:20 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: well wishes.. hurrying to follow my Jarl

(21:45:26 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

(21:45:48 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: returns to the Hall Gods, its COLD out there.

(21:46:05 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Allows my Sons to look at the swords before handing them to you.

(21:48:27 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: listening and watching

(21:48:56 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to chanz{Sid}{2ndgirl} ~pag: Glancing to you, I whisper with a smile.....Thank you

(21:48:59 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "My Sons, you have managed somehow to not get yourselves killed. I have yet to figure out how you managed such a feat, but you have. Your Mother and I have decided names will not be wasted on you."

(21:49:26 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

(21:50:58 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I take each sword...one at a time and lay them on the hearth in front of us....I open the first pouch and pour a small amount of salt on the blade of each....Then I repeat with the second pouch, pouring a small amount of earth on each blade....

(21:51:14 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: flings myself from the revolving door.

(21:52:07 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I close the two pouches and place them back in my belt...

(21:53:09 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "4th Son, from this day forward, you will bear a proud and honored name. Do not disgrace or dishonor it. You will now be known to all as Donar Ragnarsson."

(21:53:15 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training
says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: The steam from the springs had dampened my hair a little, leaving the ends on soft ringlets. Watching the goings on, I melted to kneel beside you, the heels of small feet pressing against a tight little backside.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 01:20:21 PM »
(21:53:19 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I chuckled and took a slow breath and then pressed the horn between your breasts. Reaching out I took up a tarsk strip and lifted it up to take a bite and chewed it slowly while watching you carefully to see your reaction.

(21:54:08 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: I listen quietly as you speak to the boys...

(21:55:22 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: the warmth had risen from the spring in a fine mist, leaving skin glistening. Hurrying to join you and helga. hearing Jarl naming his son. slender shoulders straighten recalling the man talked about sinking gracefully beside helga.

(21:55:50 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I had been watching Jarl Ragnar, this ceremony seemed special and when i heard the name he had given his 4th son i knew it was a strong name, but than i felt the thrust of the horn to dainty hands i would clutch it between pert breasts and my eyes would watch as you led that tarsk strip to your lips, watching as those lips slowly chewed upon it

(21:56:51 ) ~~A Ghostly Voice~~ :

Heh

(21:57:21 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: A smile of tenderness eased across soft lips upon hearing that. It was good name indeed and one the young man already showed signs of living up to.

(21:57:59 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ~~A Ghostly Voice~~: Ooooooo-ooooooh

(21:58:26 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: 4th Son looks at all in the hall.

"I am Donar Ragnarsson.

Son of Ragnar Kralnarsson Dragonsfury

Son of Jarl Kralnar Brynarsson Kurslayer,

Son of Jarl Brynar Heifnirsson Ironsides,

Son of Jarl Heifnir Asgundsson The Horrible,

Son of Jarl Asgund Aynarsson One Eye,

Son of Jarl Aynar Bjornsson Bloodspiller,
All Sons of Torvaldsland, back to the beginning.

(21:58:36 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: Hearing Rags I nodded to him and took another bite of the tarsk before I looked back at you and pondered then lifted a brow. "Something on your mind?" I chuckled a moment and just shook my head and took another bite of the tarsk and slowly chewed it

(21:59:51 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: Steps aside motioning Donar to his Mother.

(22:00:15 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Donar walks up to his Momma and takes a knee.

(22:00:41 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I listened to the words of Jarl Ragnar's son, his voice strong with conviction, hearing your question sapphire eyes would blink than blink again, giving my head a shake, "nay my Jarl i was just ensuring that you enjoyed the fried tarsk strip that the kitchen cooked this evening"

(22:01:18 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: Tal Donar Ragnarsson. nods

(22:02:12 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: As Donar walks to me, I stand him in front of me and lean forward to kiss his cheek....Donar, you have proven you are worthy of a name. The name you have been given is a long-venerated name. You have big shoes to fill. I know you will not disappoint us.

(22:02:18 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Donar looks at Thorarin, grins, winks, and wiggles his eyebrows...

(22:02:20 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ST: claps loudly eyes dancing blue pools filled with joy.. a great name for a wonderful boy showing all the promise to be great.

(22:03:11 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Donar listens, shies a bit at his Momma's kiss.

(22:03:20 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I pick up one of the swords....Donar, now taste the earth and the salt....and know you are of both worlds....

(22:04:25 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Donar leans down touching his tongue to the earth, then to the salt. Before standing tall.

(22:05:14 )
[PIC]
Jamila
MTC

says to ALL: Smiles as I watch Donar

(22:05:40 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I hand Donar his sword...as I whisper to him.....You will never be too old for your Momma's kisses...

(22:06:33 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Donar accepts the sword in both hands, and grins at his Momma.

Thorbjorn fist pumps in the back watching.

(22:07:09 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I smirked and then chuckled at your reaction to my words. I was paying attention to Donar and Rags. I smiled a few moments and then turned back to you. "Could have used more fire, otherwise, they truly are tasty." I smiled and took another bite then offered you the end while I debated and then took the horn once more and raised in salute towards Rags and Donar.

(22:07:41 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: I couldn't but smile to see Thorbjorn fist pumping the air. He was happy for his friend.

(22:08:35 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: a very young man, Modi Donarsson, and a young man, Ari Thorainsson, both not approval to young Donar

(22:09:40 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "5th Son, from this day forward you will bear a strong name known through Saga and Legend. You will be now be known to all as Erik Ragnarsson. Never bring dishonor to it."

(22:10:12 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: "Who are you?"

(22:10:13 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I will make note next time i am in the kitchen to advise them my Jarl needs more fire for his tarsk strips, and than as you offered me the end of the tarsk strip i would lean forwards, parting senuous lips as a tongue reaches out to lick upon it before lips take it from you, those lips of mine would kiss your fingertips and a prrr escaped, delicate hands would be free of the horn and they would go to rest upon your broad chest, "He has given his son a strong name yes my Jarl?"

(22:10:58 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: 5th Son looks at all in the hall.

"I am Erik Ragnarsson.

Son of Ragnar Kralnarsson Dragonsfury

Son of Jarl Kralnar Brynarsson Kurslayer,

Son of Jarl Brynar Heifnirsson Ironsides,

Son of Jarl Heifnir Asgundsson The Horrible,

Son of Jarl Asgund Aynarsson One Eye,

Son of Jarl Aynar Bjornsson Bloodspiller,
All Sons of Torvaldsland, back to the beginning.

(22:11:25 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: Eirik Halfdansson was my father. nods

(22:11:36 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to ALL: It was than i heard the name given to the other son, and a smile appeared on the curve of soft lips

(22:12:23 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: Motions Erik to his Mother.

(22:12:47 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Eric approaches his Momma smiling ear to ear and takes a knee.

(22:13:09 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: While Erik approaches, I pick up the other sword that was on the hearth....

(22:14:17 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I hold the sword out to Erik....Taste the salt and earth and know you are of both....

(22:14:44 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "I know my Jarl." Smiles. "He is also my children's grandfather. Jarl Ragnar honours you"

(22:15:40 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Eric places his tongue to the earth, and then to the salt before standing up. His back a bit straighter, his shoulder a bit more square.

(22:15:52 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Gersemi was watching on from the kitchen, she looked happy for the young Jarl that had stolen her heart.

(22:17:02 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: I mispoke. My father was Eirik Haraldsson. My grandfather was Harald Halfdansson.

(22:17:47 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I lean forward and kiss Erik on the cheek.....You have proven yourself worthy of a name. You have been given the name of Erik Ragnarsson. You are now known as the Protector. You proved yourself worthy when you stayed to guard over Gersemi. You, also, have big shoes to fill. I know you will not disappoint your Poppa and me....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 01:21:19 PM »
(22:17:53 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: I smirked a moment and nodded. "That he has. both have a great deal to live up to." I smiled, it was not every day that a man got his name. it was one of the reasons I was not happy with Ri when she named the imps. She wouldn't even let me test to see if they were born Northman. I wasn't allowed to throw them into the harbor and see if they could float properly. I sighed and smirked as I took another drink of the mead. I smiled. "I feel that the kitchen Master always uses far less fire then he should, I mean baking would be much faster with more heat right?"

(22:18:06 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to ALL: I hand Erik the sword...

(22:18:52 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Erik smiles and blushes at the kiss, "Yes Momma."

(22:19:37 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ST: raises up a cheer for Erik.. another fine Man congratulations Erik

(22:20:07 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "I see my Jarl" nodding softly and understanding completely why you had been confused.

(22:20:31 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Erik accepts the sword with both hands, looks it over smiling before turning to all in the hall and grips it, thrusting the tip into the air as if he just defeated Fenrir single handedly!!!

(22:20:36 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: You honor my half-brother and my father, Ragnar. It was a good day when we became sworn brothers. Nods My thanks.

(22:21:41 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "May they bring even higher honor and glory to their names my brother." Smiles...

(22:21:46 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I would squirm upon your lap, "everything is better with heat" an impish grin would be seen, i had heard your words about your sons, (or was it a thought) and those fingers of mine would begin a journey down that strong bicep of yours, eyes flickering over to the two sons who were given such strong names

(22:21:53 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: "Hai Jarl Donar and Jarl Erik!" It was said proudly, my hands meeting to applaud the newly named young men.

(22:22:15 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Eric tugs Ragnar's arm, "Now can I have Gersemi for my Woman?"

(22:23:00 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to ALL: calling out, "Hai Jarl Donar, and Jarl Erik!!!" words floating upon the air as dainty hands clapped

(22:23:03 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: Looks at Eric, thinking quick, "Ummm, not until she would rather kiss you than kick you in your ba-hoogies."

(22:23:11 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ST: covers a sultry mouth with a dainty hand hearing Erik...stifling laughter

(22:24:01 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: A choked cough was all that I could manage. Woman? She wasn't even five yet!

(22:24:31 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Gives you one of those looks, having a feeling things are only starting to get interesting...

(22:25:56 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: Looks back with a quirked brow...wondering if it is time to have "that" talk with the boys...

(22:26:19 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to ST: looses it at ba-hoogies

(22:27:07 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: I could almost read your mind and blue eyes widened with th thought. I managed to stop myself from mouthing a horrified "Nooooo Mistress!"

(22:27:22 ) ST

==== Remote Narrator====
says to ALL: Gersemi walks to Eric, smiles, and gives him a very small hug. Eric is hovering somewhere around the rafters of the hall. Then uppercuts him in the ba-hoogies and takes off running.

(22:29:28 )
The Salt Man Cometh
[PIC]
Svein Thornson
Brevet Captain
Isle of Scagnar

says to honey cake {Svein}...bon: You squirmed and I nodded at your words. "I tend to agree. I mean, after all, bread made in half the time. Who wouldn't enjoy it?" I chuckled and shrugged, of course, I wasn't much of a cook. ((They were thought of *Winks*))

(22:29:31 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: You gotta talk to her. RMEs

(22:29:56 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to ALL: Winces at the ba-hoogie shot, "No... no need for the talk yet."

(22:30:17 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: I had noticed the look on your face about the time Gersemi takes care of Erik's ba-hoogies....I close my eyes and shake my head...

(22:30:46 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "Me, My Jarl?" Saying it meekly. "Perhaps my father might be the better one to have words with her....and young Erik there"

(22:30:56 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: Looks at you raising an eyebrow, "What is it, the Men of my line have a thing for Women that try to turn their harbles into tapioca pudding?"

(22:30:58 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to ALL: ((I've got to head to RT. Take care and have fun everyone.))

Be well, Family. My thanks again, Sworn Brother.

mena and helga..... heel.

walking from the Hall
(22:31:52 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: heels... I wish all a wonderful night/day

(22:32:06 )
[PIC]
NightStorm
OOOOO
~~Ubara~~
MTC Council
Surgeon
Elder Woman

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: It must be that they BEG for the abuse.....Chuckles...

(22:32:11 )
[PIC]
mena {TBx}
Bondmaid/Trainer
Thor’s vixen
Isle of Scagnar

(22:32:12 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

says to helga{TBx} | Isle of Sca: I mean she shouldn't run around punching boys in the nuts. RMEs

(22:32:28 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to Thorarin BloodaxeSteward: "Yes my Jarl" Smiling and rising with fluid grace....smoothing down my kirtle to heel you.

(22:32:56 )
[PIC]
honey cake {Svein}
...bondmaid...
...His instrument...
..Isle of Scagnar..

says to The Salt Man ComethSvein: I would continue to squirm upon that sweet spot, and leaned in to whisper in you ear, "she is in need my Jarl" and than sweetly pull back go give you a saucy wink, knowing it mattered not if she was in need, as it was all in your control

(22:33:14 )
[PIC]
Thorarin Bloodaxe
Steward
Isle of Scagnar

(22:33:27 )
[PIC]

helga{TBx}
| Isle of Scagnar l
Thorarin's Skald
Bond-maid in Training

says to ALL: Well wishes everyone! Smiling warmly to those gathered within the hall and waving a fond farewell to you all.

(22:33:37 )
RAGNAR
[PIC]

says to NightStormOOOOO~~Ubara~~: "It DOES tend to pay off in the end." Grins...