Author Topic: Shelving  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
Shelving
« on: July 09, 2006, 04:51:40 PM »
With the time I have taken to myself, with the LOA, I have decided to shelve Johari. This was spoken about with Rags last evening. I love you all to bits and MTC as well, but I just can't find it in my heart anymore. As Rags said to me last night, this is not good bye, but farewell from r/p, for now.  Perhaps, in time, I will revive Johari, or even dreamy.......but for now, I feel there is no life in either. For those who wish to add me to ICQ .. my number is 293-037-823 and I will try to stay in contact either there, or on msn when I can.

I will miss you all.

Jo's typist
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Shelving
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 04:59:05 PM »
~huggggggggles the stuffin' outta ya~ you and I talked last night, and you know how I feel... just stay in touch... will miss you like crazy

Offline Huntress

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 07:09:24 PM »
* hugs You*...

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 06:49:05 PM »
I am sorry that I came to this post late due to being away from the computer for my pre-Gathering and Gathering vacation...

Please know that I love you, and that you will be missed.  You are a beautiful person.  Never let life get you down to the point that you lose sight of how special you are.  You deserve all the happiness the world can offer. ~hugs~

We have talked at length about your RT, and I cannot even imagine the stress you are feeling at this moment.  I know first hand that role-play seems very insignificant indeed when your RT life seems to have imploded and combusted.  Your emotional health comes first, always; when you have found your center again, I hope you will find your way back to us.  Whether as Jo or as dreamy, you will be welcomed when that day comes...

I'll keep in touch... ~soft smile~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?