Author Topic: Dylan Vs. Vincus  (Read 2437 times)

Catylynn

Dylan Vs. Vincus
« on: March 18, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »
Master Dylan and Master Vincus

Time -waived-
=========================================
Stance

(20:12:12 )

| | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |

says to VincusAssoc of MTC: …standing 6’2”, 250 pounds, I had on My head a conical furred lined helmet of the Wagon People, the multi-colored face chained helmet fell across My face, My eyes peering out from the holes, in My left hand is a 32” Gorean Round Shield, the face of it having the four horns of the Tuchuk People painted on it, in My right hand is a 22” short sword made in the City of Ar, razor sharp, held out to My right hip height, the tip pointed towards Your chest, on My right hip hangs a 12” quiva, My left foot forward, My right foot about shoulder length behind Me, My shield covering just above My left shoulder to just above My left knee, I stand about three feet away from You, waiting…

(20:17:40 )

Vincus
Assoc of MTC
says to | | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |: *standing 6' 4", 270 pounds, in My left hand is held a 36" torvie shield, in My right is a 22" short sword, don't remember where it was made as I took it from a Man I killed. The sword held above My head the point targeted towards You.. On My belt are two quivas.. My left foot forward slightly pointed towards You, My right foot planted at shoulder width, providing Me a solid base.. My shield held before Me at chest height just high enough so that I can see You over the top rim*

===========================================================================
1st Post

(20:23:25 )

| | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |

says to VincusAssoc of MTC: …You hadn’t changed the distance between Us and so We stood at three feet, I took note of Your weapon and where Your shield were, and I 1) swinging My short sword from right to left in a slash towards that of Your left calf, and then 2) bashing My shield towards that of Yours, hoping to push it higher to impair Your vision and then 3) My short sword out to My left I bring it up and to My right in a slash towards that of Your right side, and 4) then My short sword slash continues as I pull the sword back and down in a loop towards that of Your left knee left to right, and then right to left, 5) Pulling My shield back down to cover Me from shoulder to just above My knee

20:33:53 )

Vincus
Assoc of MTC
says to | | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |: *seeing You swing the sword in your right hand and not having closed the distance I wait to see what happens next. Feeling Your shield bash into Mine, trying to force it up, I move My left foot back slightly to absorb the push of your shield. Moving My shield to My shield over to My right a bit feeling your sword clang against the rim as you loop your sword in a slash at My left knee, moving My shield along with your sword as it was a slashing motion, seeing you holding your shield at the ready I swing My right arm out the sword arcing in the air as I bring it around in a slashing attempt, snapping My wrist at the last moment trying to bring the blade around behind your shoulder. I thrust My shield against yours hoping to knock you off balance slightly as I then quickly push down with the shield and then jerk it up towards your chin.. Stepping back 3 paces holding My shield and sword once again as I started the spar.

===============================================================================

2nd post

(20:45:24 )

| | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |

says to VincusAssoc of MTC: …My sword had ripped into Your calf, and then you had managed to parry away my two other blows, and as Your right short sword came arching towards My shoulder (which one I’ll assume left) I 1) tilted the round shield at an angle to deflect the short sword blow, and as you push your shield at mine I know My balance is good, and as the end of Your shield comes at My chin I 2) move My shield up to My right protecting My face as Your shield cracks into it, You retreat three paces, and I 3) Clear the distance again , but run at You with bashing speed, looking to push You back and 4) finding My sword out to My right I stab down and towards Your already damaged calf, and 5) bash at Your shield one more time with Mine looking to put You on Your ass

20:54:25 )

Vincus
Assoc of MTC
says to | | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |: *blood flowing from the gash on My calf, I watch as run towards Me bracing Myself as I feel Your shield bash into Mine, seeing the glint of steel stabbing down towards My wounded calf I move My shield downwards to protect My leg, feeling the tip of your sword gouge into the wood of the shield.. My shield now out of position as You again bash Your shield into My chest.. Having braced Myself, I quickly thrust My sword out and downwards towards your left thigh.. Bringing it up as I twist My arm in a quick slash again aimed at your left shoulder. Stepping back again 3 paces returning to My beginning stance*

3rd post

21:00:47 )

| | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |

says to VincusAssoc of MTC: …seeing Your sword come for My left thigh I bring My short sword from Right to left to parry Your short sword out to Your right, and then 2) Bringing My shield from right to left to stop the slash at My left shoulder, the shield angled to deflect the blow off, and again You back away from me, and I 3) Closed the distance between us to a single foot, our shields touching now, I 4) send My conical helmed head towards the bridge of Your nose and 5) kick my left foot out towards your already bleeding shin, thinking that might slow your ass down

(21:07:45 )

Vincus
Assoc of MTC
says to | | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |: As You close the distance and I see Your head dart towards My nose, I bring My shield up angling it so that the tip of your helmet should glance off.. Seeing Your foot kicking out towards My wounded left shin, I quickly drop My shield aiming the lower rim of the shield for Your knee.. My sword coming in from My right towards the incoming leg, aiming for your calf in a slashing motion. Then crouching down slightly I snap the point of My sword upwards hoping to get in under your shield aiming the tip towards Your left inner thigh...*

FINAL POST

21:11:42 )

| | | | ~Dylan~ | | | |

says to VincusAssoc of MTC: …well my foot would hit the ground before the attack on it and feeling it a bit bruised from the shield stopping it, we in very close I would swing My sword in parallel with My body right to left to keep Your short sword from hitting My calf, hopefully out to Your right, and as You go down to Your knee, and Your short sword comes up I quickly bring My shield down hard to protect from the thrust from the short sword meant to aim at My hip…