Author Topic: A New Chapter for MacLaaran  (Read 1718 times)

Offline zandra

• GO PACK GO!!!
A New Chapter for MacLaaran
« on: July 26, 2010, 07:47:02 PM »
*no matter how much she has snuggled deep under her blankets, she cannot stay asleep... the first of the birds outside her window seemingly call to her, causing a warm content smile to form upon her face.. sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes and giving the handsome Guard beside her a gentle shake.. *

"There's plenty of time to wash up and return to work my Dear"

*she gives Him a kiss as He leaves, and tends to herself, washing up and donning a light dress, skipping downstairs to the Great Hall for breakfast before the days work begins*

*narrowly escaping a swat from Cookie's rolling pin, she decides that maybe she should be more careful efore sneaking a piece of bacon again... she busies herself with preparing a delightful pot of coffee and serving tray setup, bringing it out for the pleasure of the O/others who have also risen this early... she spots spi shortly after breakfast is served, waving her over to her spot at the table*

"Come on over hon! The coffee is almost gone, but we can always make more"

*she hugs spi and they discuss the Masquerade Ball over breakfast, and divide up the days work*
zandra~{CM-2g}

you have to LOVE your team... no matter what!

Offline zandra

• GO PACK GO!!!
Re: A New Chapter for MacLaaran
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
*drags my tired arse down to the scullery for some much needed coffee... never was a morning person, but there is so much to do for the Masquerade Ball! spi is going over the floor plans for the tables, music and food... also checking with Cookie about the menu... i specifically requested to be kept out of the menu development, because i might be tempted to sneak the goodies *S* not only that, but i might grow another arse and i do not wish for that to happen *giggles*

*my jobs for now, are to make sure the alloted space in the servants' tower is ready to accomodate the musicians and extra staff we need for the Ball... i also need to go over decorations for the Hall with spi... she already did an amazing job in the gardens, and i can hardly imagine what kind of plans she'll have in store for the Hall. oh and most important... i do not wish for spi to lose her mind in the planning process! that's my most important job. she's an excellent first lass... and every first lass needs a right hand to help out... and i'm happy to do it*

*and i have a few suprises of my own... a case of the finest scotch in the house, to be reserved for Ragnar, and any other of my mentors in the rougue-ish arts... and a special suprise for spi that i've been working on... perhaps it will prove to be more than just a play place *evil grin*

and this nice little swing for the garden as well

*my mind wanders to Angelous.. we still do not know who it was that attacked Him, and the origin of the mysterious powder that was blown in His face. spi and i were planning on going to the Gypsy camp to inquire about it, but that has been put on the backburner with plans for the Ball. Angelous insists that He is fine now, and He has also increased the Guards at every post not only in the Castle, but in the Village as well. i feel very safe*

*revived by the coffee, i tie on a bandana and head to work... my heart is filled with anticipation and excitement as the Ball becomes closer... i can't wait for these walls to echo with laughter and merriment once again*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 10:35:23 PM by zandra »
zandra~{CM-2g}

you have to LOVE your team... no matter what!

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: A New Chapter for MacLaaran
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »
soft grin tugs her lips..seeing the tree house mmmmmmmmm the mischief a girl could get into there mmmmmmmm...such a clever girl is zandra...eyes t' design an layout of t' tree house as it gives her saime ideas.

The Ball was a great success, such food, music and merriment..and the wonderful Gguests made it all worth while.

spi tis working on drawing up plans frae t' different chambers frae t' castle....she also needs tae make time t' get tae shop and set out display of t' new items she hae made ..as well as make a venture t' forest tae gather mair herbs frae t' infirmy and her shops plus t' make oils and soaps frae t' castle.

New Ppeople are showing  up and visiting..tis an exciting time frae Mac
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”