Author Topic: 1322 Jousting Champion  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Tyra (Lt. of the Guards)

1322 Jousting Champion
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:16:44 PM »
*Hollers Out* Three Cheers for the 1322 Jousting Champion this year!! Hip Hip Hooray!!...Hip Hip Horay!!! Hip Hip Horay!!!!

*grins watchin the villagers and fellow Guards as they all cheered aloud along with 'erself..then turned back to the Champion*

Devona, As Lt. of the Guards here at MacLaaran, I just want to say ever since your stay here in MacLaaran, an way before you ever became a member of our Kingdom, You have succeeded many goals that women of your status has only dreamed of. Watching you from day one you have improved emacuately well in everything you've done er even tried. Your fighting skills and devotion to MacLaaran has not went unwatched nor has it been overlooked and I wanted to take this time to Congradulate you on everything you have achieved. *smiles* Also..as yer friend...Congradulations...1322 Jousting Champ!!!

Your Lt. and friend,
Tyra
Live life like there is no tomorrow...it may never come

Offline Sir Kyle

Re: 1322 Jousting Champion
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »
Yeppers. we need to give Ye the belt. Nooo  not the belt with the rubber hose.... the Champion's MacLaaran belt.

Offline Devona

Re: 1322 Jousting Champion
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »
Biting the corner of her lip, and getting a twinkle in her eyes her ego suck in all of the cheers. Chuckling a little she wiggles her shoulders a bit she lifts both hands into the air, then bends at her hips and bows to them all in thanks. Flicking her neck as her back straightens out all that red hair flings back and settles on her back.

Canting her head to the right, her lips pull into a smile as she takes in Tyras words. They mean a lot her to, and she wants to continue growing. MacLaaran is her home now and she does not want to cast shame upon with her actions. She has no words, beside a soft “thank you, my friend, the Lieutenant of MacLaaran Guards” as she moves to hug you. Patting you back a bit she steps back and smiles. You would be someone she looked up to, and gave her the strength to achieve her goals. She needed that.

Hearing Kyles voice she winks and smiles.”thank you, and take your time Sir.”