Author Topic: Celebration Time  (Read 1245 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Celebration Time
« on: May 10, 2011, 06:26:50 PM »
Sat. night we will begin our celebration. Be ready for anything... as anything can happen.

::) :D

kiahMTC

Re: Celebration Time
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:14:04 AM »
~gulps~..yes Master!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »
Will be on gaurd Ubar.  :-X
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
Posted Orders for Celebration Preparation

Fireside furs to be cleaned and replaced, as well as additional furs kept at hand should attendance be good.

Stock areas in the main area need to be cleaned of dung.

Commissary area to increase the size of the cookfire rings to accommodate the large spits for roasting quartered bosk, vulo, tarsk, and any game the Hunters Clan is able to add to our fare.

Additional torches to be placed around the main area.

Four times the normal number of chilling drinks are to be made ready in the spring nettings.

Open the crates of additional platters, bowls, etc, for food useage. These are in the camp freight area already stacked on the wagon platform. These will need cleaned of dust from storage.

All of Tuchuk will be sure to bathe and wear clean clothing. Kajira will wear their finest silks.

The main area of my wagon will be dusted and made ready for use in case of bad weather. The white larl furs will be gathered and placed in storage as not to be damaged by food, drink, and overall Tuchuk insanity during the Celebration.

Break out the Commissary serving carts and make them ready for use. These are in the camp freight area already unloaded from the wagons, but they do need cleaned.

Fresh fruits from resupply will need removed from their crates, washed, and placed in baskets for consumption.

Check the area around the main fire well for any sharp objects in the grass and dispose of any found.

Make sure food is prepared for feasting, and is available at all times during Celebration. Aside from what has been stated above, additional food items is left to the care of the various Clans associated with cooking.

So all slaves may also have time to enjoy the Celebration, the theory is to have as much ready and easily servable without hundreds or thousands of individual time consuming serves.

If I have forgotten anything, all may use their best judgement as to what need be added and/or done.

RAGNAR

kiahMTC

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 03:24:57 AM »
~shivers with excitement~

yes Master

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 06:54:11 PM »
Message Delivered;

Ubar;

The Hunters Clan will be arriving in tonight with 52 Tabuk kill's in offering for the Celebrations. I believe this should be a suitable amount.

Sarant'Satstral
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-