Author Topic: Miscellaneous  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Karanis

• Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
Miscellaneous
« on: August 05, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »
I will put explainations up in both IC and OOC, but this one will be first.

First, make no mistake, I do not expect a warm welcome, I anticipated no welcome at all.

Under normal circumstances Karanis would say to hell with any that crossed Her, but these are not normal circumstances.

I discussed My coming back with no one. It was my decision and mine alone. I have shelved the Character I created after shelving Kar ((Rhylian)).

Make no mistake, Rhylian was a very viable Character, I am not running away from anything with that Character, matter of fact, She was quite fun to play. I simply have too much Tuchuk in My blood and needed to come home.

Obviously the vt and rt reasons for Karanis leaving in the first place are completely different. Some asked the details when I left, most did not. Some heard whispers about what I was doing.

If you want the truth, come ask Me, if you dont care to hear it, so be it.

In fact, this was My first home, and it will be My last. I left a very prosperous and successful home. A very loving home, and some there will undertand why I wanted to come back to what I consider home but there are few that will never speak to me again because of my decision to come back where I belong. That is my decision and my burden to bear.

Kitria will come back when the air is cleared, She cant stand Her family fighting. She will come back She will wait until the dust settles.

The story will take a long time to play out, but I need to make it clear that I am not running away from anything, rather, I am coming home.

Whether that be seen with hatred, anger, and never trusting Me then so be it, but I will die a Tuchuk, and for that grace of Ragnar alone, I will be forever grateful. There are many reasons for what I do, and until those questions are answered satisfactorilly, Kar's life is a relative open book, but She also has Her limits, She is after all, Tuchuk.

With another post I'll update Her story.
Walk softly and carry a big Gun.

Offline ke'tharn

Re: Miscellaneous
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 07:28:45 AM »
welcome back Home, Mistress!

ke'tharn{AD/SM}

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:31:14 AM »
family is family is family all i got to say
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:16:01 AM »
welcome, Mistress.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle