Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 521715 times)

Offline hope{MTC}-Sr. Mat

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4065 on: February 21, 2016, 11:18:41 PM »
did some creative rp serving to Master's paga..

Offline ayla{MTC}mat-tp

« Reply #4066 on: February 22, 2016, 01:41:36 PM »
ayla is going to shovel more bosk dung to the fires and tend them.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4067 on: February 22, 2016, 09:54:42 PM »
spent time with her sisters.. smashing grapes...

help her sisters with training  as well

I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4068 on: February 22, 2016, 11:39:42 PM »
jade helped stomp grapes this evening and was able to serve several Free.  she received her "trainer" tags tonight and worked with ayla, hope and rayvn for a bit.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

kiahMTC

« Reply #4069 on: February 23, 2016, 05:41:20 AM »
kiah resigned/turned in her trainer tags three times. (to Mistress Ubara(firstly, with permission to, in pm, secondly, to Mistress Ubara in public as instructed and finally, per Mistress Ubara's instruction, in public, to Master Ubar.) As a result of such, he instructed her to give the trainer tags to jade, she was demoted to kettle and her sale of six months ago to Master Raziel was voided. Master Raziel, for obvious reasons, is no longer offering her his collar. she was ordered to chore, didn't ask for instructions before entering the vat with jade and flame, didnt properly clean first and contaminated the contents. upon telling Master Ubar what she did, he set a punishment for her to beg Free and slave to lick their feet and suck their toes and if her lesson isn't learned, to lick the paws and claws of every kaiila in camp. she also had to apologize to the Camp.

Offline ravyn{Mari}Sr.-Mat

« Reply #4070 on: February 23, 2016, 07:23:51 PM »
Forgot to post that i helped stomp grapes with my sister jade, boy what fun it was, and was honored to help serve the Free food and drinks with jade and hope, so enjoy being with the family, glad to be home. This was February 22nd.

kiahMTC

« Reply #4071 on: February 24, 2016, 06:16:40 AM »
kiah began her punishment. she begged Master Buddha and was denied licking his feet. she was ordered to serve instead. he was unhappy with her kettle style serve and refused her offering, having her serve the original punishment instead. she got thru it and begged Mistress Ubara next, whom allowed her to lick and suckle a toe.

the experiences were disgusting, humiliating, repulsive and stomach turning and still hard to think about now, especially knowing she is far from done.

« Reply #4072 on: February 24, 2016, 07:44:08 AM »
last night i asked questions about training. also worked on my studies for testing.

kiahMTC

« Reply #4073 on: February 24, 2016, 08:48:12 AM »
kiah completed the kettle level scavenger hunt and mailed it to the training team.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4074 on: February 24, 2016, 12:44:31 PM »
(kiah )  got your email...

last night help her sister... and got to spend time with her true..

today.. worked behind the scene..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

« Reply #4075 on: February 24, 2016, 01:10:03 PM »
today completed scavenger hunts and emailed them in. Also read the email back from the training team about them. Thank you for grading them.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4076 on: February 24, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »
* hope*  most welcome good job

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4077 on: February 24, 2016, 07:07:45 PM »
This day jade made scrambled eggs in the commissary for her Family's breakfast.  she also washed, rinsed, disinfected, dried and put away all the dishes that were stacked up in the commissary. 
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

kiahMTC

« Reply #4078 on: February 25, 2016, 05:37:42 AM »
last night, kiah begged and subsequently licked/sucked Mistress Sidona's feet/toes before receiving ten lashes from her slave whip. she received guidance and help back to the kennel from chanz. earlier in the day she received feedback on her scavenger test from flame.

the whipping experience? she survived it. sometimes that is all you can say. you survived.

(we lost electricity ten minutes after she was allowed to kennel, thankfully for just about an hour. thank you for letting her go offline when she asked.)

kiahMTC

« Reply #4079 on: February 25, 2016, 07:16:49 AM »
kiah completed another scavenger hunt.