Author Topic: MAKE READY  (Read 2227 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
MAKE READY
« on: August 26, 2020, 02:49:11 PM »
Now that migration has passed, it is time to prepare to return to Scagnar for the harvest. Remember to travel light, as most of our needs remained there when we left. By all means, take what you need, but do not get carried away. We will soon set out for the coast to board our ships.

Offline Izee

Re: MAKE READY
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 06:45:08 PM »
...Me and the Mob arrive where Keagan had anchored my Drakka, Hrolfson.  Tristan had brought an Or of His Warriors from the 7th Orlu, 1st Oralu, and they all get on Ragnar's Drakka. The rest of the Mob, and I, get rowed to Hrolfson.  Stefan and Tavi take positions to help row, the rest of us find places to sit, where we will be clear of the rowers.  I hide a smile as I take the 'Owners Bench' in the back, Keagan had briefly glared at me...I was sure that He would sit there, when resting, when I wasn't aboard.  I suspected that it wouldn't be very long before He would approach me, hand me a pouch of coin, and say, "This is a very fair price for Hrolfson, Mother, the Drakka is now mine."

...I would nod, and accept the pouch, and tell Him, "Hrolfson now be yers, my Son.  Just always keep in yer mind tha memory of tha Man who built that Drakka, and sail it with pride an gather glory."

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 05:38:12 PM »
The ships are loading and we sail on the morrow!!!!! (Wednesday)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 05:13:06 PM »
Believes it to be some strange sea serpent and attacks it sinking it offshore as it belches smoke and fire, never to be seen again.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 05:13:45 PM »
Ships are underway. (See you in IC for rp.)