Author Topic: To my family  (Read 802 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

To my family
« on: May 16, 2009, 09:29:17 AM »
    :)          Due to the events that happend at the point I feel I must make this post.

First Let Me start off by saying I am not mad.Nor and I judging any one.This post will be made in two parts one,being Cina and the other being Ellen who role plays Cina..

In IC as  Cina, On thursday when I was waiting for the rest of the group to show up so we could make the trip back home.An event happend that I was not prepared for. As Cina, I was at the livery with my guard and the two thralls that I had been posting were with me throughout the trip..On that point one would think that the guard would have alway been on alert of our surounding,,.hence no lurking stangers ..or at lest He would have been aware of them.

OOC as Ellen  In our role playing  on that point I thought any Free Woman had or needed to post they were with a Guard or some kind of safety net should something happen.while we were traveling.

IC as Cina  When Shy came in I was  waited at the livery , and I  waited for her to get to where I was, At that Point I greeted her,.

OOC as  Ellen  I am here to role play that is why I came back  after  some time away..

I would never tell any one else  how they can role play or what they do with their char,

The Only time  I would do that is when They involve my Char as Cina.I feel if You going to involve others in a   what I call drama role playing Not meaning that a good or bad thing to do.. Please Give that person a heads up in pm. let that person decide if thats something they wish to be involved in or not. Yes I know not every thing in gor is scripted.

Now IC as Cina. To Shy .I greeted you and  then You went into the drama sceen...

The first mistake I made was not fully reading your post on what was happening..

When you told me to bar the door I thought the stranger was on the outside and   I was blocking him from coming in.. Hence My guard  was out side and that he would  deal with it.

Then the next thing I know was the   battle  was on.. At that point this was my second mistake ,,I should have stopped and Pmed   what were you doing and  why.

But by this time it was to late,

OOC as Ellen So knowing  we were not to be agressive in our posting I went and got Mal from the camp   and told her what as going on and what do I do at this point.. I also ICQ Raz and told Him what was going on.. (( He  said to  smack You..No I did not  do that ))..Mal came to the room and spoke to You.. Then Raz came in and  because of the rules of the room it  could not be just be ignored about what had just taken place,

OOC as Ellen .. To Shy .I felt blindsided I did not know what to do,I did know that this was not good and  along with You I  could get into  trouble as Cina cause I barred the door and that made me an acommpless to  what You had just posted,...I am alowed to be back online an in gor  with a few rules from My Hubby/Talon.. 1 I cant have a male slave. 2 I cant be a slave to another person. and if I did   not that I want to it would then be to Him Only.

I did not  know what was to happen  It could have meant  my leaving   online if thing had not then been role played out  as they did  with the story teller.

That is why I have  made this post to the   websight.. Please Know I am not mad Ok..Shy.. Just when others  do thing and  you dont  know whats  going on it can have many outcomes..

IC as Cina   We all role played the  Drama sceen out and  we made our way back home.  Last night.

OOC as Ellen I did as Ragnar what was going to happen. Was what happend going to be brought back to camp so I would know how to role play things.. He said He was not going to bring it up one way or the other.. This is Shys  Role play for Her to  play out.

Again I   am not judging or am I  mad  I just ask for Further   drama  Role play to be run by Me . If It directly involves My Char as Cina  when it comes to things on this leavel.

In IC as Cina and OOC as Ellen I truely hope I have not offended any one  was not my meaning. I look forowrd to being a part of this home and fully  taking part in its activities, I have posted this Only to help me in char and out of char to   be a better person and have a better understanding of what I am to do and how I am to role play..

To Shy.. I hope we can become good friends in the room I  dont look at what happend as a bad thing its just for me I need  to have info on  role playing like this,, smiles.

To the rest of My home,, I thank You all for  letting Me join this camp .

Yours  truely OOC Ellen-IC Cina

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: To my family
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »
STroy Teller time in MTC is a fun time, plain and simple, no reason to have to explain yourself, just look at it as controlled Chaos and the Storyteller is the one controlling your Chaos.. so it happens. We all have fun through getting as mad as we can but thats what ST's are for, fun through difficulty as rp isnt supposed to be a cake walk all the time.. lol just ask Raz Or Amber.. anyway have fun
bye bye!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »
i will second what Master said, Mistress, r/p here often is chaotic.  The Storyteller can pop up anytime, and take over, and create a situation that takes a while to figure out.  i recall the time i incidentally ingested the 'holy pollen' i was harvesting by the river. it took me a while to realize that only i could see the Kataii raiders that chased me, hysterical and screaming, all of the way back to the main camp, whereupon i 'impulsively' decided to strip and take a vigorous, and intimate, sponge bath by the main fire.  i was ordered to kennel and 'sleep it off'.  it was one of the most enjoyable times i have had in the room. 

LOL

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
To Cina/ Ellen

First off I will start with an apology.  It was not an intent to cause undo distress or disharmony.  I was going off a role play that had been going on for 5 days... dealing with unwanted advances... dealing with feeling afraid despite present company.  as a young woman who had set foot past the footlights of home.. this was a new and exciting time for Shylina as well as a terrifying one.  The Minute things started to head south I tryed to do what I thought was the right thing because you were flipping out.  then the Infamous ST shows up and does what by rights and rules is required.   Yes I screwed up because for once I was trying to let my char do what I felt she must to continue to evolve and it came out badly.  I was also acting alone in beginning that role play because again it was an attempt at creativity that apparently went horridly wrong.   I paid for it at the point and now my character will pay for it as she continues her existance back in camp.  What kind of existence that is gonna be right now is up for grabs to be honest because the typist behind her is disillusioned and to be honest unsure of anything at this point.  One thing I will advise you on..... St's will pop up at random... we can't control them.. they are gonna throw shit at us from every direction imaginable and completely at random.  They will do everything from winging an unseen tornado through camp just after dark to destroying a wagon coming through the river during a winter so freaking ass cold that wagons seats will split and drive into your ass cheek while the dome of your wagon will collapse and cover you in snow and then a wagon wheel will get stuck and you would wind up running over a thrall and killing him by severing his body in half and all you can do is say your sorry.  Men will go out on patrol and come back in bloody and beaten.  slaves are slaves.  (( yes I modified my statement because it was a little too harsh even by my standards ))  

Again I am sorry for my part in upsetting you or creating an issue for you.... as of now..... I do a few things.... I tend the bosk.  I deal with clan business... I eat sleep bath and use the bathroom..... I've fallen in love and don't know how to deal with that because I'm too damn afraid to do anything because the last time I gave in it blew up in my face like the shell from a m1 abrams tank.  

You however did what you could.. you did the best you could..nothing to be ashamed of.  this one is all on me and I will deal with whatever will come.

Shylina/ Tina her typist

laters..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:50:33 PM by Shylina Marie »
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.