Author Topic: Time what can You do with Your time.  (Read 758 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

Time what can You do with Your time.
« on: June 14, 2009, 05:43:54 AM »
In our lives we often dont seam to have enough time..But what we dont realise is that we have more time than we know  what to do with.

We have time to  be harsh, when maybe we should share a kind thought
We have time to judge, when maybe we should be understanding
We have time to be angry, when maybe we should try and be happy
we have time to watch another stumble,  when Maybe we should  reach out to catch them so they dont fall.
We have time to look the other way,when maybe we really need to watch whats going on.
We have time to complain, when maybe we should help find the a way to change what we are complaining about
We have time to kick some one when they are down..Maybe we should try and stop ourselves from feeling like thats a  OK thing to do in the first place
We have time to get in another face,when maybe we should  really walk away
We have time to  gossip and teardown,when maybe  we are that One person  that could say a good thing about the Person  being trashed

Time is something that  once  it  has passed we can never get back.
The  words I am sharing here are not pointed at One  person but at Us all as a human  race..
For me today My time will be  maybe changing one  neg to a pos  for another person  or another situation.. and maybe that will get passed on to the  next .. ect ect   that is something that Time will only tell.

Another words , with the world that we live in  if   each one of Us just times one moment in time. To do One nice thing and it  does not have to be  find the cure for all the worlds problems.   But simply make another day  a bit   brighter.. maybe that will be just what we need to make our own lives better..

Cina/Ellen

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Time what can You do with Your time.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
treat people the way you wish them to treat you.  -smiles-. I live by it
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Time what can You do with Your time.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »
 :-* ;)