Author Topic: *flop*  (Read 1149 times)

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
*flop*
« on: December 09, 2006, 08:41:18 AM »
Hi everybody,

I wanted to come by real quick before I leave the house again and give an update.  It has been a while since I've seen any of you, and I miss you!

I have been working like crazy, but I actually really enjoy my job.  It makes for long days, but I'm finding that I don't mind the long days.  The only real conflict with online time is this:  I literally look at a computer screen for eight hours a day.  I'm a transcriptionist, and I can't do my job unless I'm typing and staring at a monitor.  Most days, by the time I get home I just don't want to even look at my computer.  I'm sure that as time goes by, this will lessen, and I will be online more.  For right now, though, that is where I'm at.  I just wanted you all to know so nobody thought I dropped off the planet.  I still love you guys, and I promise I will still be here. =)

Mistress, I came online the other night to see You, but I was so tired I think I fell asleep before You got online.  I'm going to try and call soon.  Love you.

chiana
chiana {M}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: *flop*
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 08:58:37 AM »
I also hope this will pass and a girl may soon return home.

*Huggers*
 :-* ;)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »
I miss you, too, my sister.  Yep, the computer burnout will ease off in a month or two, I can vouch for that!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 01:02:15 AM »
you are missed, 'cides when rt finally lets me come back...who am i gonna pester if you're not there?~w~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 07:51:14 AM »
-grabs and snuggers ya senseless cause I misses ya muchly...and looks forward to the call...and shives yer yule prezzie inot the mailbox along with the cards so hopefully they get there soon-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-