Author Topic: New laptop... sorta  (Read 623 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
New laptop... sorta
« on: April 02, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »
If I seem to be a bit off on things for the next few days, it's because I am trying to get the laptop fixed up to my specifications... ~snorts~ It's not a new laptop, it's my dad's old one that is the same make and model and year as the one I was using before, but it wasn't put through hell like the other one... The keys are all still lettered and numbered... ~laughs~ But in all seriousness, I am having to pull programs and such from my old laptop to this one and for some reason I can't log into MSN it's saying I don't exist... I have no codes nothing, basically starting from scratch until I can get everything moved over... BUT.. I am having less problems with the connection, we have a good idea that most of XP on that laptop is corrupted... So tonight, I am not sure if I am going to be able to come in, if I do, it's going to be after 11p due to something I have to watch tonight...

So yea, my daddy loves me... and so does my sister and Momma, since it was a care package... ~smiles and heads out to watch the last episode of ER and figure out a way to switch programs and such onto this beautiful laptop~