Author Topic: A small FYI  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
A small FYI
« on: September 02, 2006, 11:03:57 PM »
My time in camp may be shorter than normal, am still dealing with the same health issues, but now we might be going somewhere... ~sighs~ definitely have ovarian cysts, as another one ruptured last night along with several kidney stones... right now I am in the pain management section until they can figure out if I need to have exploratory surgery done to see if there's anything else that's causing the extreme pain I have been dealing with, including endometriosis..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: A small FYI
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 02:00:09 AM »
at least they are looking into the matter finally.

hang in there sis.

thoughts and prayers

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »
hopes you have a speedy recovery Mistress...hugs and kisses
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:45 PM »
well went back to square one, after having an idiot for an ob/gyn... now with another major symptom that showed up last night I am not looking forward to having cameras or long ass tubes stuck up my anal orafice to either take pictures or scan to see if I have either colon cancer or diverticulosis... ~sighs and curls up into ball~ I just want this over with, and to find out for the reason I have lost 20 lbs in the past month...

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:45:06 PM »
my candle will burn for you *hug*
chiana {M}

Offline Taryn

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 07:41:45 AM »
on monday the 11th I have a colonoscopy schedule, at least this will give me and the doctor an idea if it's divercultis (sp?) or crohn's disease... ~heads off to get some sort of sleep as the stress levels are at an all time high again~

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 07:45:09 AM »
Mistress -hugs so damn tight-  if Your doctor is any kind of human (which Wwe both know most ARENT) You should be asleep for this, ive had it done,  the best part is, You will be able to rival Master Tegs in the umm gassious area -nodslots laughin- for atleast 2 or 3 days

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 08:30:23 AM »
I'm pulling for you, hon... You have been in my thoughts constantly...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 09:34:04 PM »
results?

Offline Taryn

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
I didn't want to say anything until I knew, but right now I am about to go crazy... but won't find out anything until 10 days after, which will be around the 22nd... but they did remove 3 polyps and took a few biopsy's to see if they are cancerous... ~sighs~ colon cancer is very abundant in my family on both sides...

I am not patient as Ubar knows, but right now I am trying my damnest to be such and not worry much... this is one of the reasons I haven't been in the roleplaying mood, just sitting in the room ooc just to be around family for now..

Offline Taryn

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 05:02:40 PM »
got the results in this afternoon... the polyps were benign adenoma, meaning non-cancerous and the biopsies were normal...

now it's a game of trying to get to the reason for my abdominal pain found out, as it's daily and even my primary care doctor says that it's muscle strain.. ~rolls her eyes~