Author Topic: Baby update  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: Baby update
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
rags did you see the size of that kids HANDS... Middle Linebacker,,, oh yeh...
bye bye!

kelsey

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »
congratulations you and Amber.  Welcome to the world Julian!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 03:59:35 PM »
update..... amber is texting me on my phone, she sends her love and thanks to everyone. she is in recovery now and will be for a few days. so all is well and the baby is fine and healthy.. I am going to go see her within the next day or so, so if anyone has any messages for Terran and amber i will print off this thread and give it to her for you all...
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 04:30:14 PM »
if His feet are as big as His hands.......look out world..... 
Congrats guys. He's beautiful.

Shy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 04:57:30 PM »
congrats on a beautiful baby boy

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Kevlar1971

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »
football and wrestling sounds good Rags :)

Amber. Congrats on a handsome lil man. Well wishes for you and your family to be healthy and happy. enjoy the time with him. make sure to take every pic can and every video you can.

makes for some great blackmail and embarrasment in front of future g/f  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »
You know I don't log on for most of the day, come back and send my Sis words that Julian wants to be a leap year baby and come to find out that he's already born... Can we say I am a little behind on things... ~laughs~ Though seriously, Sistah and Brotha, Julian is beautiful and as I told Amber tonight via Expendable Boy, I am jealous with a capital "J"...

I am glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well, and Amber, Sistah dear... I hate to tell you, but he's going to be spoiled until the time he's off and married, and maybe even after that... after all how many kids get to grow up with so many Aunts and Uncles... ~grins~ Loves to you all... and get your damn rest, you deserve it... ~huggggggggggggggggggles gently~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2008, 07:25:41 PM »
rags did you see the size of that kids HANDS... Middle Linebacker,,, oh yeh...

Hopefully he will become the second Jack Lambert... but that will require him being a bit larger than his Mother and Father.

However.... there is nothing wrong with bringing up an extremely fast and unmerciful strong safety. This allows him the best of both worlds taking out the pass as well as the run. And.... naturally.... he becomes a serious threat when blitzing. Heh heh heh.... Oh yeah... my GrandSon will bring me the helmets of many ballhandlers. (Insert evil maniacal laughter here)

They may raise him to be civilised until he is six years old. Then I get him for a few weeks during the summer before he turns seven and is eligible for league play. I will try hard to pack away the civility and bring out the natural aggressiveness and killer instinct of a defensive killing machine.

Offline Terran

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 03:31:12 AM »
Unfortunately hes got a genetic make-up that isn't going to allow him to be all that big...I mean, his mom is a midget...I mean 'little person'...and I'm not the biggest guy in the world but between me and Amber, he will be fast, Ill give him that. I just hope he doesn't end up with her temper -lol- Anyway, this will be my last post on the boards until Amber and Julian can come home. Im going to take tomorrow off so I can spend time with the both of them at the hospital tonight and hopefully by Monday morning the Momma and lil Tuchuk will be home where they belong.
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2008, 03:38:36 AM »
Well Amber,

Im glad that you didnt have a leap year baby, but the worrysome part is that hes a picies............

that means unpredicatable........

which isint really that bad given the firm upbringing hes sure to have.......

hes adorable!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2008, 03:39:44 AM »
give Amber a huge hug for me...and snuggle the lil guy~s

and yeah...ya'll are stuck with me tuesday and wednesday next week...let the spoiling begin!!!

;D

all my love to the three of ya

~snugs and stuffs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

rep

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2008, 06:07:45 AM »
congratulations on your precious baby.~tender smile~

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
What a beautiful little man, Amber!!!  Congrats!!!! 

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »
*starts heading to pounce Amber and turns to pounce Terran instead as I look to You*
CONGRATS MOMMA TO DA MOMMY N DADDY
*readjusts and goes back to being My normal self.....grins*
by the way, Malat said he'd be early
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »
congrats to both Master an Mistress an really big welcome to the world kisses an huggles to the lil Master.... (( runs off to plot.. er umm plan for hims trainin draggin lure with her to find flame...))

sends loads of luv then scrams  :-*
duckie rules