Gorean Roleplay > Gorean Roleplay General Discussions

gor as it is now is dead

(1/3) > >>

Banik:
Many people criticized me, hated me, booted me, and called me all sorts of names. But what I said then has come true. Hasnt it. This site, especially gor is a pathetic shadow of the thriving vibrant active site it once was. And I havnt been here for over a yr so dont try and blame me, as if one person could destroy it all, but some would try and say so. I saw it coming, the whiny men wanting to fur all the time and the women looking to be in the furs, and the Ubars desperate for members backing down on the core essence of GOR to keep members is what has done this. And now what do you have? Nothing. You have my email Buddha. If you want to change it.

ameeshia{B}:
You were not booted for saying such things you were booted for the following reasons:
-Constantly interupting roleplay in various gor rooms to say such things.
-Repeated dueling.
-Dropping into various Gor rooms under various names telling people how you felt they should be roleplaying or that you felt their roleplay was not up to par for you thus interupting roleplay.
All these behaviors started after you quickly withdrew your application as a room leader on Webmaze as soon as you were questioned about your past on Gor.

As you yourself admitted you have not even been on this site for over a year and therefore truly do not have a full grasp of what is going on in the gorean section and are posting this off an impression you have from things you have read on other sites, been told by other people or your interpretations of a simple visual of the whochat.

I have noticed that you have always commented that people criticize you, hate you and take things out on you because of the things you say as though your free speech has been the source of your issues. However, keep in mind it may not be your speech but the way you handle such, carry yourself, and harass others with it.

Going into a room and only stating something like "Many people criticized me, hated me, booted me, and called me all sorts of names. But what I said then has come true. Hasn't it. This site, especially gor is a pathetic shadow of the thriving vibrant active site it once was. And I havnt been here for over a yr so dont try and blame me, as if one person could destroy it all, but some would try and say so. I saw it coming, the whiny men wanting to fur all the time and the women looking to be in the furs, and the Ubars desperate for members backing down on the core essence of GOR to keep members is what has done this.", over and over and over again, disrupting roleplay just for your quick jabs about the site or the room or the Gorean characters within is considered harassment.

--- Quote from: Banik on August 22, 2007, 09:39:51 PM ---Many people criticized me, hated me, booted me, and called me all sorts of names. But what I said then has come true. Hasnt it. This site, especially gor is a pathetic shadow of the thriving vibrant active site it once was. And I havnt been here for over a yr so dont try and blame me, as if one person could destroy it all, but some would try and say so. I saw it coming, the whiny men wanting to fur all the time and the women looking to be in the furs, and the Ubars desperate for members backing down on the core essence of GOR to keep members is what has done this. And now what do you have? Nothing. You have my email Buddha. If you want to change it.

--- End quote ---

prism {*RgR*1*}:
*looks at ameeshia*

Banik... to put it more succintly.. You are an asshat.
We promise to miss you if you will just go away.

regards,
woobie

Sands:
Tuck and Roll

:P

TheBear:
I thought being a Gorean was about being the Moral and Ethical Standards of Manhood, not being a crybaby. 

"They're picking on Me, they won't stop".....**wipes the snot from My nose**...."They are calling Me names, and they won't stop.  My name is Banik and I am a crybaby."......**wipes the snot from My nose again and licks My hand**......."They are beating me up because I say stupid shit."......**licks the snot from the back of My hand**

That shit right above is all we hear when you speak, Banik.

LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version