Gorean Roleplay > Gorean Roleplay General Discussions

ho, hum...

(1/2) > >>

onyx {MTC}:
Im bored, someone start a new interesting thread.

kadi{MTC}:
lots of chores need doing in camp if you that bored
or start a thread yourself

Thalia:
Perhaps the biggest difference between these boards and those of Alter Realm and Pure Gor is the lack of heated discussion about controversial and/or thought provoking Gorean topics.  Sometimes these topics arise from role-play issues, sometimes from passages read in the books of John Norman. 

Of course, it could also be said there is a noteable lack of mud-slinging and invective on these boards due to the lack of such threads! Everything has its pros and cons. 

Bottom line, in my opinion:  If you want exciting boards here, start exciting threads yourself!  Maybe others will catch on!

dilshad{property of Tira}:
actual ther are alreday a lot of intresting threads..the most
memroble RP thread, threads about the nature of slavery..
comic threads.. how do you know you've been on gor too much...?
the seasom is over. but a new thread to replace the Football one ?
threads on favorite books or movies.. some are burried way deep
in the back pages.. but they are there sister

Thalia:
I meant in the Gorean Roleplay section, rather than on those boards devoted to MTC.

-returns to add to my response, now that I have a bit more time-

I agree that the threads you mentioned are WONDERFUL, interesting threads!  I read them myself! -smiles-  However, those people who don't call MTC home might feel a little hesitant to respond to such, almost like the unease of picnicking in a beautiful garden located on private property. 

That said, there was one particular thread on my own home's message board that received a wide variety of responses from people who are not members of Corcyrus, and it was a GREAT way to meet new Goreans and read interesting viewpoints.  I was glad that fellow members of that chat site felt comfortable enough to do so.  However, there were very few responses in comparison to the amount of viewing hits, so I can only assume there many those who figured, "This is a home's personal board, so it would be disrespectful to post to something meant for members only."

Maybe those awesome threads on MTC boards could be duplicated in the Gorean Roleplay section and thus opened to the public?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version