Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522903 times)

Offline Kitty the Bored

Re: CHORES
« Reply #1905 on: February 15, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
imogen helped clean up any ice that built up over the days.

« Reply #1906 on: February 15, 2008, 12:19:55 PM »
yesterday.... went out with others and picked up bosk dung and the thralls carried the heavy bags back to the storage wagons for the trip ahead of us...
RIP tamara....

rep

« Reply #1907 on: February 15, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »
kiah needs to update you (as she had already told Master Ubar) that she has not been r/p'ng at night yet because she has a 'frozen shoulder' and goes to PT 3x a week for it and like most things, at night it hurts the most (the shoulder and referred pain at elbow and wrist). this week she had the PT early in the a.m. when she usually gets her chores done, thus none done yet (having to head to work right afterwards). she hopes to catch up with some tomorrow. tonight she did make a quick ooc visit because she just felt a need to be with her family, even if she was not able to serve as she should. she will try harder to get her chores done on time and r/p when her family is 'there'.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1908 on: February 15, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
finished up on the three wagons
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1909 on: February 15, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »
was in camp this night and made sure Master Ubra's bowl was going good so that He would not be cold.. aslo got Mistress NightStorm's going as well.. help one of her new sisters this day...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kelsey

« Reply #1910 on: February 17, 2008, 07:49:45 AM »
no worries kiah...r/t health always comes first

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1911 on: February 17, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »
was able to serve her Family last night... help with her new sisters as well....check for the final time on the wagons to make sure they were ready...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

« Reply #1912 on: February 17, 2008, 01:48:48 PM »
brought out the bosk yokes and made certina they were ready

topped off the waterbarrel.. and stored the buckets
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1913 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:04 PM »
harnessed the bosk team of the wagon belong to her Mistress, she served and offered serve, she dug the ice away from the wheels of the wagon with the help of a sister, she then drove the team untill sleep claimed her
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

« Reply #1914 on: February 18, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »
last night got the team and spare animals.. harnessed up.. freeded the wagon from the frozen mire.. chained Crash and Letta behind Mistress's wagon.. set off
..you can not grasp it.

rep

« Reply #1915 on: February 18, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »
woke when the freight wagon started to move, switched places with npc slave girl to sit up with npc thrall driving team. slapped him when he gave her a peck on the cheek. made attempt at peace as storm closed in. locked self in freight wagon with the sleeping sister when things became a bit uncertain.

(thank you Mistress Kelsey - pointing to Mistress's post to her a few down)

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1916 on: February 18, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »
aisling got to come in for a bit tonight and checked on the team and got to do a bumpy ride along during the first legs of Migration...so far all is well with Master's wagon and team.

Offline sweetdecadence

• kajira at heart
« Reply #1917 on: February 19, 2008, 07:47:56 AM »
last night i was allowed to drive a wagon and help out with the caravan.  even helped the wagon driver in front of me when she dropped the reins and the wagon began to stray... i was able to get up along the wagon.... slow the bosk... reach the reins.... and right the caravan without much delay in the wagon train.....  thank You Mistress Taryn and ST for the opportunity.... it was great!
sweetdecadence
kajira at heart

Offline imogen{MTC}

« Reply #1918 on: February 19, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »
last night this girl was not able to come in, but she cleaned and straightened Master Kevlar's wagon.

kelsey

« Reply #1919 on: February 19, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
I'm confused.  If you didn't come in, how did you clean a wagon? 

Also, for all slaves, until we reach Turia, we would not be doing any cleaning.  the only wagon chores done would involve greasing axles and checking harnesses, yokes and wheels for wear.  A lot of y'all are new to migration, so I just wanted to point this out.  Other migration appropriate chores would include filling water botas and placing them in the driver boxes, caring for the bosk teams....since we wouldn't have water troughs right now, livestock would be watered from buckets....caring for the verr, vulos and kaiila.....keep in mind kaiila eat live food so you don;t want to end up as their meal, so use caution when approaching them.  Camp slaves, make sure BERAT is attended to.....besides feeding and watering, make sure his horns and hooves remain polished and oiled.

(If any of our more experienced slaves think of any other additional chores, please feel free to point them out to help your newer brothers and sisters)

Kels