Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 523024 times)

Offline aisling{MTC}

Re: CHORES
« Reply #1920 on: February 19, 2008, 08:22:23 PM »
Refilling the wagon lamps???
I know the lamps went out on me last year due to insufficient oil and I think it caused a bit o'problem. *chuckles*
Seriously...that was something I thought about.
Hope that helps Mistress... if not, i'm sure You can just whomp me when next You see me ~winks~

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1921 on: February 19, 2008, 11:09:08 PM »
refilled the red lanterns and replaced broken ones
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1922 on: February 20, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »
was able to serve our family last night... and excrised babygirl..per Mistress NightStorm orders...( puter was messing up so flame had to leave)
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline sweetdecadence

• kajira at heart
« Reply #1923 on: February 20, 2008, 09:27:09 AM »
i made bosk jerky and fresh blackwine today also filled botas with fresh water...... enjoy! 
kajira at heart

Offline sweetdecadence

• kajira at heart
« Reply #1924 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »
tonight i got to start the main camp fire and cooking fires when camp was made.... i also made fresh blackwine.... and put water on the fire to warm (but only 1/2 kettle of both water and blackwine)
kajira at heart

« Reply #1925 on: February 21, 2008, 06:03:19 AM »
checked on Mistress' animals
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1926 on: February 21, 2008, 09:40:29 AM »
flame was in for the journey through the frozen river.. all went well so far... she help get the camp set up for the night.. and help her new sisters as well...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1927 on: February 21, 2008, 06:19:01 PM »
flame made sure her Mistress and the Ubars wagons were ok and ready to move out... she also started packing up the camp getting ready to move out....she served the npc Frees blackwine.. as she help her sister....

Offline corinna80

« Reply #1928 on: February 21, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »
corinna greased some of the wagon axles and cleaned some of the bosk tack.

« Reply #1929 on: February 22, 2008, 06:47:50 AM »
greased the wheells and checked the treads on Mistress's wagon
..you can not grasp it.

« Reply #1930 on: February 23, 2008, 07:45:42 AM »
not much happened last night.. talked to tanduc (npc) who
was driving the wagon..he sad that the next time that we
stop. we need to swap out the spare draft bosks in
Misstress's team
..you can not grasp it.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1931 on: February 23, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »
was able to be in camp a little last night... her rp was thrown out the window. being she could not find on the boards what was going on untill after Master Farimair and flame had been rping for awhile and was TOLD it was wrong.. so rp did not happen at all...goes back to studying will try to be in camp tonight if she knows what is going on..

da flame

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1932 on: February 24, 2008, 11:55:11 AM »
was able to rp in camp.. set up the cooking fires as well as set up the main fires when we stop just out side of Tura.. (then explore crash on me)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1933 on: February 26, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
she bought perfumes for the camp slaves boxes and she did the hardest thing of all

she behaved lol
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1934 on: March 02, 2008, 12:02:59 PM »
was able to be in rp last night for a little bit... Mistress Shoko gifted flame and her sisters a belly chain and ankle braclet...*smiles*