Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522879 times)

Re: CHORES
« Reply #1950 on: March 12, 2008, 03:23:46 AM »
Per Master...set out the torches, refueled them and then lit them.....gave the camp a home feeling....yea....
RIP tamara....

rep

« Reply #1951 on: March 12, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »
kiah (along with a npc slavegirl) washed and scrubbed the commissary wagon: washbin, counter length of the wall, worktable in the middle, and swept and washed the floor. she was called into service before she was able to wash the shelves above and below the counter along the wall.

this kajira was allowed to serve Master Dylan

she has not served in a long time (her 1st time since being back) and it was fun and nervewracking and exciting for a lot of reasons...

mailed scripts
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 09:26:11 AM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1952 on: March 13, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »
served ,... was recollared.. (( last eve)))... oh an tried to assist another as requested by Mistress.. er umm tried to lite torch on Dragonslair but got a major pounce right outta the room and lost my leathers /feathers.. .. side note.. oh onyx.. want to go an hunt snipe.. *they look alot like flutterbyes*.. *grins an scoots*
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1953 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:23 AM »
~bobs da duckie~...brat!!!~bol~

was able to come in for a bit, got to kiss Master Ubars cheek~wiggles~ and serve Mistress Elisha (who has a vulo feather hidden for slave tickling  :o )

on a side note...

the rp going on tonight involving Mistresses Serinna and Taryn...was moving to watch as ST wove the events. disturbing...but definitely something worth witnessing

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline onyx {MTC}

« Reply #1954 on: March 13, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »
*looks at da lure with big eyes.* i didnt see the ending, but what i saw... *shivers* i thought someone was going to get it.

hiya, chanz, congrats on the new(?) collar. i would love to catch snipe with ya. after i get done within me chores. which im doing now.

*is cleaning Mistress Serinna's wagon with retts pointers ((aka, the slave page.)), cleaning Her fire pit and making it ready for the night, as well as a public chore of cleaning the main fire pit, making it ready for the night and stacking some bags of dung for use later tonight.*

oh... then i have to bathe.

Offline onyx {MTC}

« Reply #1955 on: March 13, 2008, 09:24:04 AM »
*chores done, Mistresses wagon, furs and fire pit cleaned and reay for use. main fire pit cleaned, filled with dung and ready for use. stack of ten new bags next to fire pit*

rep

« Reply #1956 on: March 13, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
kiah spent time with her family tonight, being allowed to serve Master Ubar and then Mistress Shoko

she finds it hard to tell a Free we dont have certain foods/looks forward to when we have a variety. she was also reminded to speak/offer information only when asked to.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1957 on: March 14, 2008, 12:21:10 AM »
lure escaped the shadows for awhile tonight~wooohoo~ was able to serve Master Titus, answer some training type questions in pm with onyx and kiah...got to disappoint a lookie-loo~chuckles~....and get a bath in the cold springs with the help of Master Ubar, an Outrider, Master Nicholas, Mistress Shy, and sweet decadence...and then introduced sweet decadence to the loving ways of Tuchuk slaves towards each other~lol~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline onyx {MTC}

« Reply #1958 on: March 14, 2008, 08:32:52 AM »
i knew i shoulda stuck around longer last night!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1959 on: March 14, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »
 :D

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1960 on: March 14, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »
was able to serve Master Titus this eveing.. and check on Mistress sleens and how the prepations on the cages where going.... she also unpack some of the crates in the commissary wagon this evening ....was trying to help a sister out this night.. but seems she fail in doing that...sighs... left notes for Mistress Kelsey and Mistress NightStorm on there wagons  (( as well as on here too ))

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1961 on: March 15, 2008, 02:07:31 AM »
finished the uppackin of the commasary wagons platters, mugs and goblets.. then checked each for cracks or damage from migration travel
duckie rules

rep

« Reply #1962 on: March 16, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »
(kiah spent time with some family, all ooc/different realm, so no servitude/chores, but made memories/shared laughs, which she believes strenthen family bonds which begins/forges friendships and improves r/p)

rep

« Reply #1963 on: March 17, 2008, 08:52:53 AM »
kiah spent a bit of time in camp this morning. having pushed herself to just get in there , having two short (timed) visitors, starting the mud brick oven chore incorrectly and tried to regroup, she was not successful today - she apologizes but there is no chore to report. she will get a chore done on her next visit (unless service supercedes it). 

mailed script
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:54:31 AM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1964 on: April 09, 2008, 06:48:59 PM »
she washed and then went and had some food at the commissary wagon, when she had eaten she washed her dishes and left them to dry in the sun, as she was going off to see to chores she was called on by tina who told her that billybob had fallen and cut his leg, she took a medi pack and went to where he was and cleaned and stitched the wound, it is covered
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..