Author Topic: appologies  (Read 777 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
appologies
« on: February 20, 2020, 12:45:38 PM »
The other night I was all set to rp had my tea ready and my snacks.. was just formulating my plans of att.. er um strategies for the way I was going to inter act. then boom.. lost internet and then power for about an hour ( power an hour internet the rest of the night) apparently someone decided they had had enough bs from the local provider and cut some lines.. and my cell won't connect  to maze.. so I have to apologize for my poofing it wasn't my fault .. some times I truly wish I had some sleens around to patrol and eat or at least mangle these dumb asses... sigh.. anyway sorry again

chanz.. and her typist ..( you know who I am... grins)
duckie rules

Offline Izee

Re: appologies
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 02:21:31 PM »
...No problem, hun... :)...this technology is mixed...IMHO

...It allows us to r/p and make friends from ALL over the Globe.   :)   I became VERY fond of a certain Ozzy...I should travel and meet her, in person.   :D  Nothing improper... :)...we just had so much fun in the r/p.  I can barely IMAGINE what would happen in Sydney, if I met her, and we had a few drinks, and decided to go GOREAN, and got into our chars!!!  It would probably make the papers.   :P

...But, then...it turns on us!!!   :P   I was once in a very INTENSE r/p, and was working to get back in favor...and my computer SHUT OFF!!!  When I got back in, the next day, I was 'informed' that I had intentionally 'lapsed'.  (They had continued the r/p without me being there...and the punishment was VERY HARSH!)  I just had my char leave and go to another Home...I have my limits as to what I can accept in r/p.  I am human, and even if I try to leave r/t behind...that is not possible for me...Izee' is really part of me, now.  I guess that that makes me a 'Soul Player'...when you meet Izee'...you are meeting 'me'.

...Apologies to all for what I have done... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

...At times, I have really thought of leaving Gor.  I tried other Homes...I thought I did very well as a 'lass' in a Medieval place...but got kicked out.   :'(  I did well, for a number of years, being the 'Huntress' at a Panther Lair...NOBODY COULD KICK ME OUT!!!  ;D