Author Topic: Yes, I live.  (Read 9515 times)

Offline Siri Eirikesdottir

Re: Yes, I live.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2021, 06:25:50 PM »
Done

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 06:40:06 PM »
Knee surgery was May 13th.  Thought I was doing doing good, physical therapy for the knee and Occupational therapy for the shoulder and bicep.  Knee pain has increased and can't walk for more than 15 to 20 min.  That's walking and standing.  Now I find out I have to have another surgery July 22 for some infection in my gastrointestinal tract.  Yay me.  One more week, just one more week til vacation.

Raz

Offline Izee

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2021, 07:22:53 PM »
...Sending you healing thoughts, and some Prayers, Raz.   ;)  Focus on healing, and in time you will be back on your feet, protecting us in v/t and r/t.

...(And scaring the H--- S--- out of we females,   :o )

...Izee'

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2021, 05:17:48 AM »
Best wishes for relief and recovery & relaxation and revelry.

L.
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2021, 07:28:41 PM »
Egawds True...

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2021, 04:48:13 AM »
Jill had surgery on November 5 on her foot for an injury from August.   I officially medically retired November 12th.  Now I'm doing double duties as dad and mom.  I shall tackle the monster that is called laundry next!

Raz

Offline Izee

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2021, 10:46:01 AM »
...Sending you healing thoughts, Raz, hope to see you in the r/p room.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2021, 02:06:28 PM »
Congratulations on your retirement! Please don't let the timing or reason, take away from all of your professional and personal accomplishments. Your community was lucky to receive your service and protection. I look forward to hearing about your next great adventure!

Maybe Santa will bring you and Jill matching crutches/canes for Christmas! -dashes-

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Izee

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2021, 11:36:24 PM »
Yes, Raz, I am going to sound harsh...but...

You are Rags True...and that is NO LITTLE THING!  And , what you accomplished, will always live on.  I tell that to myself, although I am in a very low key.  I am recovering from a physical and mental illness.  The physical was easier, I can walk now, even without a cane.  My mind is waking up, and I keep posting about my life...it helps me when I remind me of what I have done.  I am a manic/depressive...so when I am on my high, I win Jury Trials, get the IRS to rewrite a Regulation...and got the Cops to clear an Event I was running.  (No one got hurt, no drugs or alchohol was consumed...I had just forgotten to get a permit.)  "I doan need no steekeen permit" I actually said.  I was placed off to the side as the Police ran the situation through their higher ups...and they released me...and it went on.  An Officer was beside me during the rest of the Event...we laughed...he was just there to make sure that I didn't do something worse.

When Izee' went into the Tuchuk camp, and saw you, she was scared.

Offline Siri Eirikesdottir

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2022, 03:01:31 PM »
Hey Jill.. can I help you with the Honey does list ? LOL . looks up to Raz and just smiles innocently and so sweet... bats my  eye lashes.... then heads for the corner lol 

I hope you enjoy Your retirement ... I know that the kids will, as well as Jill... love all of you.. hugs..