Author Topic: CHAT GATHERING 2010  (Read 18122 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: CHAT GATHERING 2010
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 06:00:46 PM »
yay

and I have one request... A frying pan doesnt qualify as an alarm clock..lol
bye bye!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
well hell...  I'll have to  figure something out -lol-

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »
OH OH OH!!!

*bouncing around*

You could get 119.. and .. and... opening the adjoining door and letting woobies take a flying pounce onto his bed would qualify..

LMAO!
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
OH OH OH!!!

*bouncing around*

You could get 119.. and .. and... opening the adjoining door and letting woobies take a flying pounce onto his bed would qualify..

LMAO!

Im going to regret this but ill see what I can do.. if the room is still open by Wednesday We will have it
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »
OH OH OH!!!

*bouncing around*

LMAO!

SUCKER!! 

Im going to regret this but ill see what I can do.. if the room is still open by Wednesday We will have it

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »
OH OH OH!!!

*bouncing around*

LMAO!

SUCKER!! 

..... I havnt reserved it yet... so dont count your vulo before they hatch.. grins...
bye bye!

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 08:19:13 AM »
pencil me in for the gathering.. I will give the info once I get it

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 09:20:54 AM »
Well woobie I told ya not to get ahead of yourself.   Grumbles and wants so go postal.   I looked at the calender at work and the one week my boss takes off is the week the gathering is scheduled for. As its my saturday to work the is little to no hope I will be attending.  Have fun without me family.       FUCK!!!!!!
bye bye!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
Looked into it more today. Thank's to the backlog of passports needing to be done by the lovely Canadian government. I may also not make it to gathering.

-goes growling-..
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »
Lilac, if you wouldn't mind two people to be your roommates, we might get together with you... Even if we have to buy an air mattress to sleep on the floor.. ~laughs~ As our wonderful idea fell through, as there is no way we are going to spend over $400 for something guzzles gas money we have to put into the thing, along with renting it... Though Ray is still wanting to find a way to get a caravan or the like from the car rental place, so we have something to sleep in instead, as we are already having to rent a car to get there, the truck may be in better shape and registered... It just isn't ready for long trips over 300 miles and through mountain passes, yet... Soon...

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 05:46:23 PM »
I'm up in the air again this year.... if I was planning on staying at my current job I would have no problem, but seeing as I have been putting apps in all over the place a new job might be on my horizion... its just that I dont want to try to tell a new boss that I need a week off in the beginning of july and then another week off at the end of the month [for comic con -lol-]

I promise though... if I am still working my shitty ass job I will go!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
oooo I want to go to comic con!! -lol

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »
Gordon, flame and I do not know yet if we can attend.  Sort of depends on the job situation.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »
oooo I want to go to comic con!! -lol

if you come out to San Diego for con you are more then welcome to crash at my house!! -grins-

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 02:07:24 AM »
As per usual... I don't know yet.
Please forgive the ambiguity, but I usually do not know my mind/schedule until the weekend of.

Much love and misses for everyone,
aisling
MTC