Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 414945 times)

Offline Krul

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #585 on: April 22, 2007, 07:05:18 AM »
Aye kiah, you, your town and all other towns/cities in this world have those prayers from Me.

Krul

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
Done my kiah.

*huggers*

Offline sassycubbie

« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
all are in my prayers and thoughts

please keep us in your thoughts and prayers please  this wildfire doesnt seem to be letting up and at some times looks stronger  our children were supposed to go back to school tomorrow but that has been cancelled due to the winds shifting and keeping the fires burning and moving they say its 40 to 45 % contained but then the winds will shift and they loose ground so no one knows for sure. i am not in danger but my brother and his family are as is one of my best friends and her family . i thought i would update the family so no one worries LOL yeah i know no one sees me enough to worry to much j/k

much love my family

your arisha

kiah

« Reply #588 on: April 23, 2007, 05:37:25 AM »
~quietly~..thank you Master Krul and Master Ubar and arisha and others who simply read and send without posting..~sending hugs to arisha~....i like to think those four in-a-row homeruns by the Red Sox last night had something to do with the four new angels in heaven either in honor of them or sent down by them...not to make light of the tragedy but to grasp onto anything positive...anyways, again my thanks...~taking the prayers recieved and adding a hug of her own before passing them on to others~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #589 on: April 24, 2007, 07:00:42 PM »
Huge sighs of releif as I return home. We brought Dad home today!!!!  His heart is still not what it should be, but, well enough to go home, and in time, with the proper meds and some exercise (within his limits), and things should improve. They were very impressed with blood tests with his diabetes, and the NP said that whatever you are doing, keep on keeping on, because it was awesome.  One other thing that they did find, that completely shocked us all, was that Dad has a bit of (forgive spelling, knows how to say it though), Asbestosis, that sometime in his 80 years of life, was exposed to asbestos. Only thing we could think of, was back in the 1950's he worked in an autobody shop.

I hope now that Dad is back home, my stress level has stabalized and I won't be such a bitch anymore, at least until Monday...that is when his eye surgery is scheduled for, and was given the go ahead by the dr. this afternoon that the surgery can still take place.

Thank you to all my family that send me well wishes and said prayers for my Dad, it means more than you will know.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #590 on: April 24, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!!

:-* ;) :)

Offline Krul

« Reply #591 on: April 25, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »
That's greast news ...Hugs

Kruls

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #592 on: April 25, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
Great news about Your Dad, Mistress! and Your spelling was correct. i have a degree in Environmental Management and used to deal with Hazardous Waste and such. And the auto body shop is a prime culprit, as asbestos was used in the hood liners of cars back in the day. The fibers could have gotten rubbed off and He breathed them in at some point.
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #593 on: April 26, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
~hugging Mistress happily~
that is awsome to hear!! glad Your Dad is home, and will continue to keep Ya'll in this ones thoughts and prayers so the road to recovery can be as smooth as possible~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kelsey

« Reply #594 on: April 28, 2007, 03:45:17 PM »
My step-father had a partial hip replacement last night....as of today, he is unresponsive and seems to be in a coma...the doctors don't know why...please keep him in your prayers

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #595 on: April 28, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »
OMG.

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so damned sorry!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #596 on: April 28, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »
of course hon! -hugs-

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #597 on: April 28, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »
added to my prayers Kelsey.

Jo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #598 on: April 28, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »
*hugs Kels tightly* You have them Sis, from us both. As does anyone else who needs them.

LM/OE

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #599 on: April 29, 2007, 12:56:56 AM »
you have them my heart i hope he gets better soon sends hugs and kisses to you and yours xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..