Author Topic: "Summer's heat" gets the best of me  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Omar

"Summer's heat" gets the best of me
« on: June 28, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
[As Salvatore Tommasi]

Having successfully finished further negotiations towards the Family's project with the Giants, I thought it would be a treat to give Summer a call. Afterall, it had been weeks since I had last seen her. And that was hardly satisfying, as I was interested in seeing much more...

Having been just around the corner from her studio, I gave her a ring to see if she wanted to get some ice cream or some iced out latte- anything that would combat against the heavy heat bearing down upon the citizens of New York City. To my surprise she was more than willing to drop whatever it was she busy with- an uncharacteristic eagerness in her voice. At first I didn't know what to make of it- she could have just been continuing her little game of "hard to get," or maybe the time apart gave her something to think about...Either way, I know I didn't have any objections.

My driver turned the corner and she helped herself in even before the guy could get the door for her. Another uncharacteristic move on her part. And then things really fell apart- in terms of inhibitions and clothing that is. Flirtation led to even more flirtation, which transpired to complete surrender to carnal desire and passion on both our parts.

Though now I sit here with a heavy cloud hanging over my head. We weren't really in a civilized mind set when we went at it. And neither of us were really packing any kind of contraceptive...I think I better get in touch with her relatively soon and see if she at least took a home test.