Author Topic: Liviana Bio  (Read 1290 times)

Offline liviana

Liviana Bio
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:50:58 PM »
I am sorry if this is not the right place. I will re post it where it needs to be once told. I am also sorry it I am using the wrong terms, or the Bio is not right in the ways of gor. If need be with direction I will fix. Thanks everyone.

History of the one simply known as Liviana

I first saw her while riding with others of the Camp. It was a daily routine to ensure the safety of the Camp. She was not to far off from her own small Wagon. She wore a plain scarf about her head to hold back the dark inky river of hair that flooded down her small slender back. She was exotic to the eye, and as I looked at her move I could tell the tan of her skin was forced from hours in the sun, yet the skin was still smooth. Her eyes were shaped olive like, and a strange brown color that seem to pick up the light and dance with it.

I am not a Man for soft words, but it was clear in that Moment I would make her mine.

It was more so a feeling, and I had to look up as if compelled only to find a beast of a Man with his piercing gazed locked on me. It is a wonder that looking at such weather rough features I was not frighten, but instead I felt safe. I was not a young girl, and it was clear from his look that he saw me as a Woman. I liked his eyes on me, and I knew then I’d forever belong to him.

He brought her back with him. My Son simply stated she would be his. I looked at this small wisp of a girl, and did not see how such a little thing could handle my son. Then she looked up at him, and he down at her. I did not believe my eyes, as I watched my Son strong and proud. Course and callous soften as he laid a massive hand onto her shoulder. I had seen that hand snap many a neck, but as he touched her it was with such tenderness I had no words. As the days went into weeks, and the weeks into months I saw what drew my Son to this little flower. She was light to the darkness that all Warriors hold within them. Her laughter was warmth to the cold realities of life for many Warriors. She was unlike any Free he had seen. Playful and respectful she even touch my own heart bringing to me happiness in Home. It was with the greatest of joys that it was known she carried my Sons Child. We would be even more complete.

I loved him. My heart beat with his heart, and my days existed around him. I had lost my Father years ago, but my Companion’s Father quickly filled that void. I was happy, and with each day I felt our child grow inside me. I wondered what she/he would be. Would she/he be a Boy just as strong and proud as his Father, or would I have a daughter as true and beautiful as myself. It didn’t matter because we would have more.

The attack came in the early hours of the morning. It was fierce and sudden. The hate and desire to destroy of the people showed in their forceful assault. The Warriors came to arms to defend. The camp locked down, but the fire spread quickly as it was the peek of a hot dry summer, and there had been many days without rain. The skies filled with smokes & Screams. My mind went to my Son and Step Daughter. I am not a man to know fear.. But on that night I felt something I never felt before. I was told my Son along with Others were in a deadly clash with a group that had set off on a death Mission to kill the Ubar, or those closest to his heart. I made my way through the battle, and through the smoke saw death & Hate.. And my Son along with others defending their Home. My Son true to his Warriors heart along with the others defended. I saw his body sliced bleeding, but his eyes held strength. In that moment I was never more proud. Then the air hissed... arrows above us. Men of many earned scares wounded lay unprotected.. Brothers, Fathers and Son.  I watched as my Son lifted his shield trying to protect his Brothers. His shield already damaged could not within stand the rampage of the arrows, and so his Body Shield another he protected with his own life. He was not the only one to sacrifice for his kind that night. The Shout of rage came from the Ubar.. His roar seem to infuse the Men, and the Battled ended with the deaths of the enemy.

Fear. As I held protective hands over my belly within the secure Wagon with the other Woman, and slaves I tried to breath around the fear in my chest. How can one express what I felt, but it was like part of my soul died. I felt it, and I knew. My Love my other half was gone, and when he died the best part of me died with him.

My Son’s Body was treated with honor along with the rest of the Fallen. I knew there was no greater honor then dying in protection of Our People. As I looked to my right to my Son’s Companion I saw the light that made her the special Woman she was.. Gone. She was pale, limp just as lifeless as my Son. I tried to bring her back. I tried to speak words I hoped would bring that spark back to her, but nothing worked. On that fateful day I lost both Son and Daughter.

I wanted to smile. I wanted to feel the joy I did, but I was dead inside. I felt the child in me crying starving for the warmth I should have been giving her/he as she/he grew. I couldn’t. I couldn’t even seem to move my grief was to great. He was gone. I hated myself for not being strong enough to live on without him. I hated that the child in me was starved for the affections of a Mother. I just couldn’t. The night she was born my Step Father was at my side. I had hoped in that Moment I would birth a boy for him. I hoped to give him something to return his own lose, but the fates had it I birth a small fragile girl with a head full of inky blackness, and eyes mere slits. She was the image of me. There was nothing of my Lover in her to look at, and I knew that there really was no more life for me with out something to look at everyday as a reflection of my beloved other half.. I lifted my hand to her, but I felt my own life slipping from me. I had failed even my child, and with my last breath I spoke,
 “ Live in Honor”

The child was perfection. Small like her Mother, but the tiny fingers held strong to my large finger. That was the strength if my Son. I wanted her Mother to hold her. I hoped this would be all that was needed to bring her back, so she could return the light to my Life. She was my Son’s chosen. She reminded me of my Son at his happiest, but when I looked to her I knew she was leaving to. As she spoke her last words the Child opened her mouth, and let out a cry that filled the Wagon. I am a Man a Warrior, but I felt the strange sensation as wetness raced down my cheeks. This child was part of my Son. I would care for her. He was all this child had now, just as the Child was all he had. He looked down at the small babe in his massive arms and repeated her Mother’s last words, “ Live in Honor.” Then he declared as strange as it my sounds. You will be called, Liviana..

“Grandfather come taste this!” Livi was excited. This was her latest creation. This time she was sure it would not send her Grandfather into a spitting spell. It was nearly time for the Wagons to move out for the Migration. Livi shouts again for her Grandfather, as she tries to carefully walks up the steps to go inside their Wagon where her Grandfather was resting..
“Grandfa.....”
Livi knew... The moment her eyes fell on him. He had passed on. The spoon feel from her hands, and she cried. Her cries filled the Wagon. He had left her. She was alone. Alone... The days that past Livi tried to Live. Her Grandfather told her of her parents. He had spoke of how important it was for her not to let pain and darkness take her. He reminded her how much her smile made Life better. Livi knew she’d always keep him smiling. She’d never let her own emptiness eat away at her. It was now time for the Wagon’s to move. Livi had done all that she was taught. She had lead the team many times as her Grandfather’s hands had become like stone. He could barely move them. It was a shock to her as she sat at the seat of her Wagon waiting for her turn to move that she saw riders coming. Livi was curious. She was from the outer wagon’s She was used to being those of the last, and wondered if Wagon’s ahead had broken. Maybe the riders were coming to tell the others there would be a longer delay, but it was not to be so.

They came asking for the Granddaughter of the Warrior Malanius. That was her Grandfathers name. Livi was scared. Had she done something wrong. Now that she had no Male to watch over her.. Would she.. Livi’s small hand went to her throat. The large mean looking riders stopped beside her, and instructed.

“You are to pull out of Line, and follow us.” And so with that simple sentence Liviana, and her small wagon came to ride within the inner Wagon’s. It was said that her Grandfather had fallen into favor with the Ubar, and was rewarded with any request he wished. It was said her Grandfather proud said there was never a need to reward him for doing what was true to his heart. It was said though he never asked he had mentioned his young Granddaughter, and how it would give him eternal unrest if she would have to live alone once he passed on....

Basic Info:

Living relatives: None
Nature: Affectionate
Piecing: None
Read: Basic understanding of words that she had to see daily.
Write:
Marking only from what she was taught in marking items in the wagon
Speech: Good, but she doesn’t know big words.
Basic Understanding of the World: Limited as she lived within the Wagon
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:01:32 PM by liviana »