Author Topic: learning about being a Tuchuk  (Read 723 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

learning about being a Tuchuk
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »
 :)
I want to  thank All for alowing  Me the time to  learn more about being Tucuk..
Not every One  can   fit those   shoes Smiles... I have  been working on  reading over the   webpages
During the time that I spend in the room I have  worked on Talon new  Jerken I do enjoy  sewing for Him and   others,, I have   done some needle point and cross stitch..

I was  given Assoc Tag  the other  day.. I take this  very very carefully I  never wish to   make any feel that I do not  deserve  them.. I am also trained in  one other  skills,, Beauty products (( and  for   some Of Us  We need all the help  We can get))

I have today I  went to the perfume wagon  I have  read  7 scrolls on this   skill. I may wish to see if I could  find an apprentic ( hope I spelled that word right) possion    with   that skill. I will try and  find out   Who is of that Clan.. and   Ask  of course Ragnar if thats ok..
 I will  work on spending  as much usefull time  in the camp..I  dont like sitting about  .. I also can give  a lot of time to the room.. R/T keeps  Me from working  and well... I hate soap operas.... If any can aid Me in what I am seeking  to  do.Please   give Me a  shout,, Smiles

Thank You all
Cina