Author Topic: urt attack to Sahara's arm  (Read 1270 times)

Yetu

urt attack to Sahara's arm
« on: July 20, 2006, 12:56:46 AM »
(02:36:03 ) ST
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: an urt dashes up your leg as you lay there.

(02:36:55 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
: *shrieking, I start beating at the urt, fists flying, sometimes hitting my leg, sometimes hitting the urt.....my shouts and shrieks cutting through the otherwise silent night*

(02:38:19 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: [eww urt paste on the leg..lol]

(02:39:00 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
on my porch says to ALL: *head darts up as I bolt to a standing hearing Sahara scream. a look of worry overtakes My features as I take the steps 2 at a time and start for the direction the screams came from*

(02:39:04 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Malefic-Ironmaster Clan : ((Do NOT give Him any ideas))

(02:39:40 )
RAGNAR

| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |
: *looks up at all the noise*

(02:40:33 ) ST
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: you stumble over a sleeping thrall landing atop him.

(02:40:57 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
: *flopping around, I continue to scream and shout* Get off me you lil pice of fuzz....Odin DAMN you, get off me!

(02:41:21 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
on my porch says to ALL: *blinks hard as I land on the boy* UUUUUFFFFFFF!!! *growls and rolls off of him and tries to stand*

(02:41:58 ) ST
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: the thrall screams like a girl begging you to get your foot off his nards.

(02:43:02 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
on my porch says to ALL: (( lmao )) *blushes deeply realizing where My foot is. not because of the fact that he is a slave but because of where My foot is. quickly removes it before I stand fully and hurries off to the screams again*

(02:43:59 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: -arches a brow as screams start...and then someones startshollaring abouttheir genitals...and just wonders whats loose int hefog tonight-

(02:45:59 ) ST
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: the urt panics and burrows upwards until settling between your tits.

(02:46:23 )
RAGNAR

says to Malefic-Ironmaster Clan : at this point... my sis' guess is as good as mine.

(02:46:42 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
on my porch says to ALL: (( *tries not to bust up laughing and clamps lips shut* ))

(02:47:09 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
: *starst pounding on my chest, Tarzan style, trying to kill the urt, launching to my feet and start leaping from side to side, shaking my well covered FWly tatas*

(02:47:43 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: right now...with the way things are going..I would lay even coin..on either vermin..or another roaming kid...-chuckling as I got up and began heading for My wagon-..sleep well whenit finds you Brother to My Heart

(02:48:57 )
RAGNAR

says to Malefic-Ironmaster Clan : *chuckles* sleep well sis. KOTC

(02:49:58 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

: [night all..especially you super fwly tata woman..lol]

(02:51:08 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Malefic-Ironmaster Clan : ((*long distance kicks ya in da ass*))

(02:51:26 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

: -climbs the stairs of the wagon...getting undressed and putting on My sleep robe...pushing the damnkid to the side as she is taking up her half in the middle again...then settling in..mixing up the brew and drinkingit...then pulling the girl in and wrapping an arm around her and drifting off to sleep-

(02:51:30 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
PRIVATELY whispers to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *chokes* tatas? lmao 

(02:51:41 )

Malefic
-Ironmaster Clan Elder-
MTC

says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: [heyyer the one shaking yer head pillows..lol]

(02:52:42 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Malefic-Ironmaster Clan : ((*L*))

(02:53:56 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *continues on through the fog to Your voice. calls out as I look to the ground to ensure a safe pathway* Choonweh.... where are You?

(02:55:07 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *screaming and flopping around, going to the ground then leaping back to my feet, still pounding in the area the urt happens to be in at the moment*

(02:56:41 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *continues My approach until I get to You* Choonweh... what is it?

(02:57:47 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *screams, dropping to the ground and just rolling over and over and over* get this urt off ME!!!!!

(02:58:14 ) A Pest of Rags : has been sighted...

(02:59:06 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *blinks hearing what it is and looks around quickly for a stick of some kind*

(02:59:18 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
PRIVATELY whispers to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: urts are poisonous arent they?

(02:59:42 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *continues to roll over and over and over*

(02:59:55 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
PRIVATELY whispers to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: not that I know of...

(03:00:04 bot®) bot : The song of the Mother of Tuchuk carries across our Plains.

(03:00:14 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
PRIVATELY whispers to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: what the hell exactly is an urt? 

(03:02:08 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *not finding anything I look to You and groans* Sister, stop rolling and I will try and get it

(03:03:13 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *stops rolling, squirming on the ground* get it get it PLEASE get it!!!!

(03:04:40 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *takes a breath and decides to do this. if I must deal with the conciquences later I will. I sit on Your legs*

(03:05:01 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
PRIVATELY whispers to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: what are you wearing so I know how to deal with this?

(03:05:59 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
PRIVATELY whispers to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: leathers and a leather tunic *L* and this is interesting 

(03:07:13 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *sighs knowing that Im going to catch trouble for this but I know not what else to do. tries to speak calmly to You* Choonweh... I need to lift Your tunic long enough to try and get it out. alright?

(03:08:33 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *in a panic, I scramble to lift the tunic and I feel the blasted thing run up to my shoulder...i haul the whole tunic off over my head, feeling it hang onto my right arm, which is then shaken viggorously as I continue to bounce around the plains, trying to loose the urt*

(03:09:18 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ((*L* You can call time on this rat race any time now *LMAO*))

(03:09:48 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *groans and stands as You bolt up from the ground* Choonweh. I cant get to it if You keep moving

(03:11:44 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *whimpering and quiverin as I stand there, squealing on occasion and shaking my arm, the tunic falling to the ground*

(03:13:23 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *paying more attention to getting the urt off Your arm than the fact that Your tunic had fallen to the ground, I step up, clench My hand around the back of its neck and with the other, I try and remove its claws from Your arm*

(03:15:10 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *prancing and dancing in place, I continue to shake my arm, feeling the claws dig into my skin, the frightened beast not wanting to let go of the only footing it knows right now...I shake my arm a bit more and bounce up and down in place* let go let go let go!!!!

(03:16:38 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *growls softly then with My voice stern I speak over Your own tensed one* Choonweh. stop moving so I can get it to let go. I cant if You keep bouncing around

(03:17:42 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *taking a deep breath, I hold it and manage to remain still, closing my eyes, occasionally a whimper is heard, the sound comming out of my nose because my lips are securely held between my teeth*

(03:19:23 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *nods and I once again try to pry its claws away from Your arm. another growl as it doesnt let go. I lean down and take the dagger from My boot that I carry* hold still Choonweh

(03:20:22 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *squinting a little, I see the dagger come out and I gasp, but I don't even flinch...I trust You completely...and, as petty as this sounds, the only thing that concerns me now is having urt blood on me*

(03:22:24 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *looks from the rodent to You* You will probably need to bathe after this... *I take the dagger, putting the blade to the back of the animal's neck and slice across above My hand, making sure that it stays clear of the weapon*

(03:24:15 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *I could hear the blade enter the beasts body and the squeal was high pitched and blood curdling...my concentration was now on watching the beast die* I plan on bathing anyhow...*my voice was tight and low* It's scratched me all to hell.

(03:26:20 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *the urt struggles until its strength is gone and eventually it stops moving. I pry the dead carcus away from Your arm then avert My eyes* Your tunic Choonweh...

(03:27:38 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *not even embarassed, I nod and lean to pick up the leather, wrapping it gingerly around the parts that need covering the worst* thank You, Sis..*reaches to hug you with the arm that's not bleeding*

(03:29:40 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *blushes deeply through My darkened skin. smiles gently* thank Me later. Im sure You wish to get into some water

(03:31:55 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *nods and steps back away from You* yes...yes, I'll be at what's left of the river, Sis...*giving a bright smile* and really...thank You....

(03:33:16 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *looks at You quickly, even tho You are covered, You are not fully covered so I just as quick avert My gaze again* You are welcome Choonweh

(03:35:06 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to SaharaClan of Cooks/Clan: *quickly I turn and head back to the main fire of camp, the blush still remains on My face as I try to think of what I am going to tell Ubar*

(03:35:38 )

Sahara
Clan of Cooks/Clan Elder
MTC
says to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win~Au: *giving a shy smile, I wince as I move and feel the scratches that range from my belly, up to my chest and over my shoulder, then down to my arm, where they are worst of all from the monster trying to hang on...taking a deep breath and turn to the river, not really caring what who saw at this point...those scratches were beginning to sting*

(03:37:00 )

Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win
~Autumn Twilight Woman~
Clan of Artisans
*Pottery*
MTC
O
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: *moves through the wagons till I reach the fire, making sure I stepped over what I would otherwise trip on. looks around for You* Chinyeh....?