Author Topic: Word Association Game  (Read 1219777 times)

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
Re: Word Association Game
« Reply #1410 on: July 13, 2005, 06:49:48 AM »
steamy
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1411 on: July 13, 2005, 06:51:45 AM »
hot

~catching you in a hug before your day begins~...G'morning M'lord.
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1412 on: July 13, 2005, 06:53:03 AM »
hot and steamy....so of course ye would appear, M'lady! ~warm hugs~

always guid to see ye and always guid to see ye remembered my words from last night. ~lmbo~

pepper

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1413 on: July 13, 2005, 06:55:21 AM »
tongue

M'lord, I came to wish ye a good morning....~chuckles~
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1414 on: July 13, 2005, 06:56:26 AM »
in cheek

of course ye did M'lady   ;)...and made my day though it just began of course. ~smiles~

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1415 on: July 13, 2005, 06:59:57 AM »
smile

~soft smile~...And it made my morning to see you M'lord....~brushing a soft kiss along your forehead~

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1416 on: July 13, 2005, 07:02:16 AM »
a smile as bright as sunshine ye have there, M'dear lady. ~returning yur affection by placing a hand upon of yur shoulders, leaning in, kissing yur cheek very slowly~   Ye know, I never do mind waking up in the morning when I know ye are here. ~grins~

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1417 on: July 13, 2005, 07:07:03 AM »
summer

~grins~...I do so love the way ye have with words M'lord...and many other things....ye do....~softly chuckles~

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1418 on: July 13, 2005, 07:10:36 AM »
camping
~grins~  thank ye M'lady....I do try to show ye as best as I can, the many ways I appreciate and admire ye, ever so much.

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1419 on: July 13, 2005, 07:14:28 AM »
games

And ye are so talented with the fishing rod, I did nae catch anything edible.  Nae to mention ye skills at checkers, pool, and cards...~grins~

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1420 on: July 13, 2005, 07:17:47 AM »
'tis quite okay M'lady....with all the skill I might have at the games ye mention, I still could nae compare with ye, but only hope to enjoy once more, the way ye personalize the game of Twister for us. ~laughs~

My goodness, there is just no way I'd ever lose with the way you play it!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline quiet musings

« Reply #1421 on: July 13, 2005, 07:18:53 AM »
enjoy...Prae...we should talk...*L*

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1422 on: July 13, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »
~laughing, spying QM~

Aha!!

enjoy = fun

Offline quiet musings

« Reply #1423 on: July 13, 2005, 07:22:50 AM »
laughter

*G*...I'll never tell....cep't my pile of notes is getting unwieldy

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #1424 on: July 13, 2005, 07:29:48 AM »
'tis quite okay M'lady....with all the skill I might have at the games ye mention, I still could nae compare with ye, but only hope to enjoy once more, the way ye personalize the game of Twister for us. ~laughs~

My goodness, there is just no way I'd ever lose with the way you play it!   ;D ;D ;D

~blushing~....M'lord, I had nae idea that game would turn out like that!  I do think the makers were quite clueless as to what part of the anatomy would go where...~laughing~

laughing = merriment

~chuckling~.....Ye need a secretary QM.  Ohhhhh Pollly....~eg....looking around~