Gorean Roleplay > Gorean Roleplay General Discussions

Taspan in SecondLife, and beyond

<< < (2/2)

RAGNAR:
 ;)

Kimba~:
[2015/07/25 21:13] Julie Burma: the Var Vierra... from 2005-2009, they were the largest and most successful tribe in the history of... ummmm... history
[21:24] kimba (giannia.rossini): VV is the band you were in where Taspan was a kajira?
[21:24] Julie Burma: yes
[21:25] Julie Burma: Taspan alternated between Huntress and Kajira in the Var Vierra
[21:25] kimba (giannia.rossini): back and forth?
[21:25] kimba (giannia.rossini): Moon was in that band too?
[21:26] Julie Burma: she seemed to vasilcate between the two roles....
[21:26] kimba (giannia.rossini): Indeed.
[21:27] kimba (giannia.rossini): There was very little difference in PantherClaw.  We all ate the same food off the same plates, slave or free.
[21:28] kimba (giannia.rossini): I was the Leader most of the time, but I submitted several times over the years.  Never really took, but.  In Sadina as well, back and forth?
[21:29] kimba (giannia.rossini): Did she submit to people, or just be a camp slave?  Probably the latter, she not very sexual when I knew her
[21:30] Julie Burma: nods... yes.. sort of a camp slave.   As I said, seemed to enjoy being submissive, but then at times felt like she wanted to be a Huntress
[21:32] kimba (giannia.rossini): Now that I think about it, she was never was seriosly involved with anybody

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version