Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14966 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 11:43:08 AM »
You got away with it didn't you? Sheesh, we seriously weren't trying to get you in troubles, but we needed to know. -nodslots-  Now I can breathe..a little bit..not much...but a little bit.

Pollypocket

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 11:45:17 AM »
Thank you for the update, Raz....*S*

*prayers ongoing*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 11:46:17 AM »
well, You did get away with it...now didn't You?

and...thank You, like my Mistress said...we just needed to know.

~goes to say a few more prayers before work~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 12:14:04 PM »
tacks the thanks Raz note up on his porch so He knows sticking his neck and balls out for those of us that are insanely concerned about the Ubarate One is greatly appreciated..... and will continue to pray for the Ubarate One, His woobinator, and all of Tuchuk.

Goes back to the Bosk and her place of peace and prayer.....

Shy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 12:50:36 PM »
one only understands that he He is well.. which is what counts in the end

thank You for posting this Master

dakota{Property of Tira}
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:38:57 PM by dakota{property of Tira} »
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »
Oh dear... I have no idea how I missed this thread but please know that Ubar and you woobie are in my prayers and thoughts...thanks for the updates on this

I heard the best quote today... "When you're going through Hell--Keep Going!"

You are both strong of heart, spirit and are loved by many... even though it seems difficult or hard.. .just Keep Going till this time passes and you are both full of fit and vigor again.
as always,
all my love,
Connie/aisling
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 01:01:48 PM by aisling{~D~} »

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
Thats a good country song aisling

Raz

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 01:41:08 PM »
takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.. It is good to hear that he is grumpy and all..glad he is doing better.. hope that he is home soon.. and they finally get there butts straighten out the right way...

leaves lots of hugs and kisses for Master Ubar and her sister woobie

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:07 PM »
It's been a while since I logged on to these boards – some of you may remember me from the Forest Events.  Well wishes to Ragnar – and to prism too, of course.  Good to read that he's already doing better, and may he make a full recovery soon.

All the best,

Rhodynion
known (or more likely, not known) as Karlos in regular Gorean life

Offline Arlon

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
Thanks Raz for the update, and nice job keeping Your neck intact! *G* I'm really glad to hear Ubar is improving and grumpy as ever, but if He don't get home soon I'm gonna lock His ass in the Med wagon when He does! I'm sure I can find enough brave thralls to help Me hold HIm down.....

Oh, btw there Bro --- I hear haley found a way back into Camp....(*smirks knowing THAT oughtta get Him home, then saunters off whistling back toward the Vintner's wagon....*)

And I'm gonna keep rigth on prayin like a windmill and sending all the positive energy I possibly can till Ubar is back in Camp and takin Me to task over the sul paga in the Askari's canteens tonight.....

....Arlon

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2007, 04:04:29 PM »
*ponders a moment, then grins impishly.* as long as no one tells Ubar that the Askari carted me off and hid me under Their wagon im sure that Ubar will be happy *nods and giggles as she scampers away to stare at Master Berat in His frilly pink tutu...*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
Hi woobies--something to piss him off, eh?---WEFG--good thing Sid hit me with a brick to make me come in here when she di--LMAO--okies here goes:

True: would U please quit faking this Im ill shit so that the Panther Girls will come and get you an tie you up again--also, woobie said that your side is hurting, but neglected to say which one---remember, the appendix is on the right side, that's the grubby paw you always pick your nose with after scratching your ass; your appendage, on the other hand, is on the left side, or slightly to the south thereof, from what the guys in the Paravacci Wagons have said--they thought youd look pretty with diamond earrings above and below after the last capture, but were amazed to find that body odor and farts can melt diamonds!!!!  As for the doctors taking away your pants, you never had any need for them, as per your own Tuchuk Physicians, they were given to you because boskhide is the only material that can contain your biliousness as rubber is unknown on the Plains--just grab a tent, some safety pins, and some of Sati's makeup (its in the ten talu buckets), then dress up as Conaaxe the Crossdresser for Halloweenie *S*
PS: I will be back soon, so take the plugs of boskdung and needles outta your ass so that I have a clear target when I kick it into a Turian harem where it belongs!!
PPS: Get well True, and I mean this *S*--neither of us are ready for the ice flows of Frost Giants quite yet .--------RB  

kelsey

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »
Hey Papa.....Raz has been spending way too much time helping Lana get errr....re-acclimated to camp

((mondo hugs and kisses.....sharpens the knives for you to use on the docs.....checks the chiper to make sure it is in good working order....oooohhhh wooobiiiieeeee....we are going chumming!)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:02 PM »
Hi everyone. I am sorry I didn't post last night. I was just spent, tired, and had 4 am work today as I do again tomorrow. 

As my most favoritest shark in the whole world told ya, Ubar is indeed in a stepdown room. 

He did his best to let me bust him out tonight but they wouldn't buy it, and the way his insurance works, if he left without their blessings, he might be refused treatment again for the same thing. So he is there for at least one more night. They still have not treated the pain, they don't want to operate unless they are given no alternative, but they are all happy as larks that his BP is stable.. they feel they have done their job. Gee... since he has been refusing dosages of the same meds they gave him in the ER just before his big crash attempt, I would say ... hmmmmm... maybe Ubar's commonsense had something to do with that victory... LOL but I am a girl, what do I know.

Actually, I think all your prayers is what is working, God listens and answers..

I haven't had time to call each of you that have left numbers, but know that I am so very grateful for each one that has reached out as family... You all will never know how much you and your thoughts and prayers mean.

Oh... and it's safe to call now.. LOL... He has a phone in his room, which he did not have in the ICU, so I have a way to call and find out what is going on without being camped on the phone waiting on them to call me.

Raz... *hugs you tight* You are very very brave.. You might have been picked without your own vote in the matter, but they chose well... LOL.. *kisses*

P.S. Yes Kels.. we will probably be going chumming.. *G*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Tira

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 06:00:45 PM »
dakota did get word to Me about Ubar and I was praying and am, with you all...so glad that when I did come on here, to find that He is doing a little better and hear that He's grumpy *G* always a good thing for Him...woobie give Him My love and hugs to you both.