Author Topic: Ragnar update and Gathering  (Read 77083 times)

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
Ragnar update and Gathering
« on: June 09, 2022, 07:09:39 PM »
Ragnar wanted me to  update everyone
After finally getting in to see dr babe,  due to the fall at the hospital, He has a concussion, and injury to his neck due to the force of the hit to his head.... they are meeting next week to determine what to do with the leg whether to cast or not. and he is suffering with some internal bleeding in the abdomen that they are hoping will fix itself but will be looking at that too..

So due to the circumstances, Gathering unfortunately will be cancelled this year due to His and woobies health, but they are hoping for next year! i am accepting donations of bubble wrap so i can wrap up both of them!

"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Izee

Re: Ragnar update and Gathering
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 07:46:52 PM »
...thank you for reporting to us, spi...please deliver a healing kiss to Him, and tell Him that it is from me.   Also...please make sure he drinks whatever potions are delivered to him....

...I was once left with a little bottle of brandy when I was recovering from my auto accident.  I kept it hidden under my pillow...and would take a few sips when the lights were off for the night.  I was refusing ALL pain medications...I didn't want to take a chance of getting addicted... ::)

Offline Sojourn

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 04:16:33 PM »
Please convey my best to Ragnar and wobbie. I hope they are heal and are able to return to role play and their regular lives in the near future. Thank you spi for the update.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 04:25:29 PM »
I appreciate the update. May Rags and his Prism continue to heal and better health return soon.

Strength and smiles to you all.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline helga

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 09:17:18 PM »
Thank you for the update Spi. I continue to keep the big man in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 08:22:20 AM »
I'd like an update please.

Kemma

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 07:12:46 PM »
hi Kemma, sorry work has been crazy and have just been on the phone with Him in the evenings

typing for Rags " in tons of pain, working to save the leg, 5 open abscesses  and more coming, on new antibiotics to help with the infection"
He is being bad and trying to lance them himself! blood right now is thinner then it should be so its tricky!! his neck and back are still giving him a lot of pain from the fall at the hospital. having issues with blood blister on his access , he see's the surgeon on wed about it.

spi
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 11:04:29 AM »
Spi,

No apology necessary. I have no doubt you have your priorities straight. You're doing a good job. Thank you for this update.

Bro,

I hope you find answers, solutions you can stomach, relief and comfort as you'll accept it.. Keep being you, maim the idiots if only in your head and remember the love around you, near and far.

Kemma

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2022, 06:01:22 PM »
sorry i have not had a chance to update, my rt has been crazy and have been on the phone with Ragnar in the evenings.. posting an update for Him...

things are not going as well as He wants them to be... still in a lot of pain, and having pain now in His right kidney, blood pressure has been way too low which is very concerning, though the dialysis numbers are still holding above the average...and the infection is healing a bit in His leg, they sent off cultures to test and see what is going on with the infection....

His appetite is no where close to what it should be and energy level ...well it is no where close to being Ragnar level which of course is frustrating the hell out of Him... He has an appointment with Dr Babe next Wednesday but i am annoying the hell out of Him to go to the hospital and not wait but we know how stubborn He is....so am asking for  those thoughts and healing vibes ...i know how much He misses you all right now.

Rag's pain in the ass
spi

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 12:40:53 PM »
I appreciate the update. I rejoice in the tiniest bit of good news and pray for improvement of the less encouraging kind.

Bro? At least consider for half a second listening to your loved ones and go visit the idiots in the ER? Ya, I know, I hope for the impossible but we both already knew that!  Just do it already? The sooner in, the sooner out, erm, I'm, ER-wise lol.

I look forward to our future rp. I'm not done making more special memories with you!

L.

Offline helga

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2022, 03:20:01 PM »
Thank  you for the update Spi.

I wish he was healing better than this sounds. Please give him love  from all of his friends at Scagnar. Let him know we are thinking of him and have him in our prayers.

helga/Terri

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2022, 06:23:32 PM »
*update*
Ragnar went to the er, they gave saline as he was dehydrated, his blood sugar levels were way low supposed to be around 100 and his was 60 so they gave him that sugary solution to bring it up...blood pressure is as well on the low side...but they sent him home....mumbles real bad curse words and stuff...

He has an appointment with dr babe  on Wednesday so hopefully will get something done then. will update when i talk to him that night. i am on the phone with him now an he is touched by the inquiries and at least i can make him laugh!

spi

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2022, 02:53:20 PM »
-Peeks in from out of state cabin camping (as in a/c, frig, shower camping) with the fam-

Thank you for the update Spi. I look forward to the next one.
You being able to get Rags to laugh is a gift!

Kemma/Laura

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2022, 07:05:33 PM »
another trip back to the ER this morning
Rag's sugars dipped lower then before, and blood pressure went down again.....apt with the DR tomorrow morning, hopefully they can get both regulated and stable. Will post  tomorrow evening. sending him to bed early to get some much needed sleep... okay okay i am bribing Him to go to bed early!! grins

spi

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2022, 06:32:53 PM »
Spi - whatever works! Keep that bribing and begging going.

Bro??

Not the best of birthdays for you but I wish you special moments with those you love. Doesn't matter where or when, just celebrate the moment. Happier Birthdays are still to come!!

Kemma/Laura