Author Topic: Return to the Plains  (Read 2516 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Return to the Plains
« on: August 03, 2020, 11:13:45 PM »
After dealing with storms upon Thassa, we have finally made landfall are are again upon our plains. We will stay in place until those of Tuchuk not used to sea travel get over their sickness and start looking less green, grey, and multi-colored, and can again eat without blowing chunks.

We will then part company with the ships for a time and head for camp. The ships will set sail to make repairs and bide their time raiding and rebuilding their compliments until they are summoned once again for the return voyage to Scagnar for the harvest.

Rest up, tend the mounts, eat, drink, and regain your strength. Above all, try to dry out. Clean up. Some of you smell like three day old fish bloating on the beach.

Ragnar

Offline Jamiila

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Return to the Plains
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 03:38:52 AM »
Lol. Yes Brother. Will do.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 08:38:32 PM »
Recovery came about quicker than I expected, even though the smell has not improved by much. A sister removed her boots to dump out sand and caused her mount to hoark. That is pretty bad.

But we have mounted up and are making progress towards camp. The temperatures are hotter during the day than we are used to, but once the sun goes down and it cools, it is actually comfortable.

So continue moving and we will stop again when needed. A steady pace is good enough.

Ragnar

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 09:12:16 PM »
We stopped for water and attempt was made to get our sisters to clean up.

Bad move. The spring will likely not be safe for consumption for some time to come after noticing several of them sitting around it soaking their feet.

For obvious reasons, we remained upwind of their boots. I have experienced many smells in my day, some of the worst from the battlefield. But this... NOTHING compared to this. How such beautiful Women can hold such a stink as that in their boots is beyond me. It may take me several days to be able to smell properly again.

After that, food did not seem so important. A few ate before we mounted up and moved on.

Ragnar

Offline Jamiila

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 10:52:55 AM »
Singsmy feet don't stink any more ooo9ooo yah.   Palaces my boots next to my brother to a or out more.  The eater felt so good on my feet.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 10:13:32 PM »
We have reached camp.

BATHE!!!!! Foul smelling nasty Tuchuks... and you Men also!!!!!

AFTER bathing, settle in and relax for a day or so. Eat well and then we will get to work.

Ragnar

Offline Izee

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 11:08:57 PM »
...I was happy when we decided to Camp.  I had washed my feet along with several other FW, and we had sat and chatted as we soaked  our feet.  We didn't understand why the Men stayed clear of us, usually, they would be looking for a 'single' to pick off for some 'fun'.