Author Topic: going off net and moving  (Read 1891 times)

Yetu

going off net and moving
« on: October 11, 2005, 11:18:13 PM »
after sometime Friday I will be off the net as I will be moving sometime between now and the end of the month. I do plan on returning as soon as Im able to get net connection again.. when ever that may be... until then, I am sorry that I will need to be away.... I guess just consider Me on another selling trip or something. I will keep in contact as much as possible and when to let A/all know My progress and situation.

Mitawa IC Cante. if You choose to not to wait for Me I understand. and if You decide to wait till I return I would be greatful. I will leave the choice up to You. I do not wish for You to feel guilty if it is Your choice to find Another.

Yetu
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 08:24:44 AM by Yetu »

Offline Lady Snickers

Re: going off net and moving
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 08:20:09 AM »
good luck with Your move Sis.  I know what it is like with moving and not having the net.  it is a good thing that the last time I had moved Titus had waited for Me to come back.  there was only one tme that the Courtship had ended between Me and Titus.  and that was by My choice.  I did not feel that then it would of been right to keep the Courtship going while I was gone from the net for who knows how long.  but as soon as I got back, He came and asked for the Courtship to start up again.  and it has not stopped even since then.  You will be missed while You are gone

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 10:54:48 AM »
*blinks*

i do hope all goes well sis and that you may return to us very soon. please keep in touch with me as often as possible. my sis is loved and will be missed.

*huggers*

KOTC

Yetu

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 03:18:58 PM »
I get moble web through My cell phone (as soon as I can get that working again that is) and I will send emails to keep You updated... tho I will need Your email addy. lol      ;D

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 06:11:15 PM »
Good luck, Mistress!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Yetu

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 04:41:33 AM »
thank Y/you A/all for the well wishes.. again I am sorry that this is needed but at this point staying here is not an option any longer. *sighs and groans* Im just not looking forward to the long ass drive back to the West Coast lol

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 05:24:46 PM »
Mistress.. you are much loved.. and i for one know Your return will be a celebration.. be safe be well..

much hugs....
chanz..
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 06:41:09 PM »
be well..be safe Mistress...You will be missed~s~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 01:59:29 PM »
Safe journies Sis.. .and believe Me I know how you feel... I will pray that You aren't gone like I was for a Year and a half.... please email me when You get the chance .. I will keep up with all the gossip for You *L*
We will be here waiting for YOU .. Hurry Home!!!

Sandra
tiggie6978@earthlink.net

Offline Krul

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 05:38:10 PM »
Return when You can Sis

Krul