Author Topic: One of the Worst Weekends ever  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
One of the Worst Weekends ever
« on: October 16, 2005, 09:53:27 AM »
Not only did I not get my Sunday off like I was supposed to (I haven't had a day off with the husband in quite some time) because the new manager quit last week after working only one day, but then..My roommate takes off with my car yesterday morning, knowing full well that both of us had to be at work at 4pm.  At 5:30...he still had not returned with my car..I had to get a ride from a co-workers spouse so I could get into work.  Total bullshit if you ask me.  Friday night my desk top computer took a big shit and refuses to acknowledge the hard drive.  We were supposed to turn in the tower yesterday to the rent to own place...couldn't do that...no car.  I get to work, I'm having an okay night despite getting there an hour and a half late...My husband calls me at work.  Guess where the roommate is...Jail...Guess where my car is...IMPOUND...now some of you may remember...my car got impounded in April...same guy..same car..he got it impounded AGAIN..not only that...He has now lost his job because he won't make his shift tonight either.  So there goes his only source of income, and therefore cannot pay me and my husband rent..because he was fucking stupid and got his ass landed in jail (for the third time since we moved in here).  I get home last night (after witnessing a major car wreck on my way home from work, a friend picked me up..thank god).  My husband is waiting for me outside the door.  He tells our friend to call Kerry (that would be the roommates ex-girlfriend..and our ex-roommate).  Kerry told my husband that Steve (my roommate) was in an accident with my car, and that is why he was arrested.  I don't know the truth, I don't know anything at this point.  All I know is that my car is impound, I don't have the 100 dollars to get it out of Impound, I don't have a ride to get my keys from my incarcerated roommate, and I don't know how bad my car is after the accident..if it really got into an accident or what.  This is the weekend from hell.  I hate my life.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: One of the Worst Weekends ever
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 01:19:55 PM »
yeah, it sucks..

now, after you take a deep breath and stop and calm down a moment or two, or five. Make yourself a vow to never hand over the car keys to your roommate again and stick to it.

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 08:22:33 PM »
that is a very good idea prism.  I am just glad that I don't have a vechile for someone to take off with*G*

Offline Amber

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:56:29 PM »
ahahahahaha...Yeah..except I didn't hand over my car keys yesterday morning...He just took off with it....and totalled it.  It's completely and totally totalled..no saving it. -grrrrowls- I am now the proud owner of HIS car however... too bad it doesn't frigging run.

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 11:05:53 PM »
oh that sucks big time on his car not running Sis.  I know that has to sucks big time.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 05:36:15 AM »
am sorry to hear about Your weekend Mistress and Master

leaves lots of hugs and kisses for You Both
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 10:50:17 AM »
seems to me then that technically he stole your vehicle.

that is a big no-no where i come from.

Offline Amber

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 04:21:52 PM »
So he ended up getting out of jail yesterday..some luck huh?  And if I really wanted to be a bitch..I could have reported it stolen when it was missing..not yesterday...and I may act like I'm some tough as nails bitch, but I'm not..the hubby tempers that with the words "Now Amber......".  Anyways.  The Beretta is now running, it doesn't have power steering but.. -flexes- that only helps building up my pretty female biceps!

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 04:36:33 PM »
Beretta's are nice.

make sure to get the title and all that stuff so He can't turn around and report it stolen and continue to be an idiot.

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:37:03 PM »
You could get a new roommate.

Raz

Offline Amber

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:44:26 PM »
The title if gods be willing..will be transferred to my name on Thursday..the title isn't in his name (since he has a suspended driver's license) it's in his ex-bitch's name.  So hopefully..Thursday..it will be mine..Alll mine bwahahahahahaha.  On a side note, this car (with the exception of the interior looking like ass, and the power steering) is actually a better car than my corsica (the one that just got totalled).  The top interior..like the felty stuff that goes on the inside of the roof?  Its all torn away and the inside of the driver side door is missing..but all in all..the car is way better than mine.  Oh well..his loss not mine.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 08:02:25 PM »
woobie still thinks you should beat the catlivingshit outta him. He desperately deserves it.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 08:09:48 PM »
heat peppers up. just enough to make the acidic juices come out, wraps it in seran wrap or banana peels, tie Him up, shove it up his ass, an let it burn His insides

-innocent look-  ::)

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 10:37:01 PM »
~grimaces as my eyes tear up~ OWIES!

Offline Amber

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 08:37:34 AM »
Kan -rofl- He's got bad enough gas without shoving nasty hot stuff to make it worse up his ass.

woobie I would..but I'm a lover..not a fighter -angelic look-