Author Topic: Point Resupply  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Point Resupply
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 12:48:52 AM »
Healers Report

Horu was found by Sarant, sweating and coughing up blood.  These are not normally good reactions to his injuries.  I was able to get to him in time and inserted a drainage tube into his lung so that his breathing will be easier.  The Physician in charge of the Med Lodge ordered him off of antibiotics and also told the Apprentices to leave the lodge and they weren't allowed back in.  Horu could have died.  He is now on antibiotics and feverfew to reduce the fever and is on constant watch.  Either Shoko, Taryn, Leticia, Sarant or myself are to be with him at all times for the first couple of days.

Found Cassius and reset his right arm.  It is now splinted and on its way to mending, so long as he doesn't reinjure it.

While I was arguing with a stupid Physician about us taking over his Med Lodge a Stranger was brought inside and it was decided that we would take care of him.  He has several contusions and lacerations.  He also has broken ribs and a broken leg.  Shoko sewed him up and set his ribs and with my help set his leg as well.  His name is Merrick and was attacked by Raiders before finding his way to the Point.  He's now under the protection of the Tuchuk Healers as well.

The Physician.  After I booted him out of his med lodge he returned later with Madison whom took my side and staked the Physician outside to be walked on as much as possible.  I'm alright with that.

Amber

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 07:22:35 AM »
made a trip around the Point for some still needed supplies, fishing for offers. These are the offers i could return with so far:

- a basket of twelve vulo for 35 copper if taken in amounts of ten baskets.
- a fifty pound sack of sa-tarna flour for 90 copper if at least four wagonloads are bought. The Merchant gave me a small bag as sample of the quality of his flour.
- a spice Merchant invited Ubar and four Free to stop by Her tent later this evening to discuss price and terms of delivery while showing Her spices put to use in a feast prepared.

If any of these offers are reasonable i would humbly beg for a Free to officially accept and affirm the offers.

ke'tharn

(i hope the prices are in reason, as i had to rely on this page for pricing and bartered according to it: http://taharianmerchantcaravan.angelfire.com/PriceList.html . If the prices on this page are wrong, please scale the offers accordingly *smiles*)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:10:40 AM by ke'tharn »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
the crates with the peaches are moved to a supply wagon, not stacked as to have access to the tarp as well as to the peaches. The thrall of the merchant was charged with the watering until relieved in the evening. once the peaches don't need tending anymore he is to approach a Slaver or trainer for further instruction as he now belongs to Tuchuk

Actually, the thrall belongs to Raziel unless the peaches and such were purchased for Tuchuk.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 01:20:27 PM »
A new caravan entered The Point around midday.

It contains some provisions we do need.

Cock vulo were haggled over and a price of one copper each was locked in if Tuchuk purchases a minimum of 100 cages, ten vulo to a cage. They will be held until the morrow for payment or they go back on the open market.The merchant does have over three-hundred cages.

Hen vulo were haggled over and a price of four copper each was locked in if Tuchuk purchases a minimum of ten cages, ten hens to a cage. They will be held until the morrow for payment or they go back on the open market. The merchant does have over two-hundred cages. The price can drop lower depending on the quantity purchased.

Over four-hundred doe verr are available. Price to be negotiated based on quantity purchased.

A used heavy freighter and bosk team complete with harnessing, yokes, and loading ramps is for sale just inside the gate by a retiring merchant. Asking price is six double gold. A ranking member of camp or a Clan Elder needs to inspect and negotiate.

Report made by ASKARI Orman Long Wang.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »
Entry

RAGNAR

Cassius has been treated and awaits release from the Medical Lodge. Additional Medical reports in Amber's entry above.

Madison has heard the case against the surviving three men who injured and stole from Cassius. They were habitual Outlaws and were impaled on stakes outside the palisade wall by the gate as a warning to all.

Spending most of the day in the Admin Lodge meeting with various Merchants, Caste of Bankers, Madison, and Caste and Clan Elders for services.

Offline Terran

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 07:13:38 PM »
mixed grain feed - 50 1-GW sacks
single grain feed. - 50 1-GW sacks
1 medium wagon
--------
5 DW Gold tarn

500 2-GW sacks of suls
200 1-GW sacks of suls
210 1-GW sacks of onions
125 1-GW sacks of garlic
--------
5 silver 30 copper

200 1-GW sacks of salt.
400 2-GW barrels of flour
200 1-GW sacks of white sugar
--------
2 DW Gold
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
the crates with the peaches are moved to a supply wagon, not stacked as to have access to the tarp as well as to the peaches. The thrall of the merchant was charged with the watering until relieved in the evening. once the peaches don't need tending anymore he is to approach a Slaver or trainer for further instruction as he now belongs to Tuchuk

Actually, the thrall belongs to Raziel unless the peaches and such were purchased for Tuchuk.

I purchased no peach for myself.  The one I wanted I got for free... ;D.  The rest were for Tuchuk, so the thrall belongs to Tuchuk, as well as the table and the tarp.

Raz

Offline Terran

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 08:58:43 PM »
Black Pepper - 20 gorean weights
Chamomile -  5 stone
Fennel - 2 stone
Feverfew - 5 stone
Ginseng - 2 stone
Lavender - 2 stone
Peppermint - 2 stone
Rosemary - 1 stone
Spearmint - 2 stone
Thyme - 1 stone
Violet - 1 stone
Tospit - 5 gorean weights
Bluegrass - 2 gorean weight
-------------------
8 silver

Tharlarion Oil - 20 5-gallon barrels
10 2-GW barrels of axel grease
-------------------
3 GT

all paid for and delivered
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »
6 crates each ( each crate weighing 3 gorean stone)

Honey
Moss Paste
blue grass
wrapping gaughs

17 Talu Of Enzyme

4 crates (each crate weighing 1 gorean stone)

Viles and Syringes

20 crates (each crate weighing 2 Goean stone)
healing Salve

3 silver 1 copper tarsk
bye bye!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »
Hunters Clan.

100 - Leather repair kits
40 - Unscented bars of Soap
20 - Whetstone
1lb Bag - Blackwyne (personal)

1 - Large Silver chain  w/hammer pendant. With a Temwood Box (personal/gift)
-----------------------
5 Silver, 50 Copper.

Paid for and Delivered.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Amber

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »
Anaesthetic - 50 cases with 25 vials per case
Capture Scent - 30 cases with 25 vials per case
Valerian - 20 crates with 50 bundles per crate
Willowbark - 20 crates with 50 bundles per crate
Green Powder - 160 crates with 10 jars per crate
Antibiotics - 100 cases with 25 vials per case

1 Gold 10 Silver

Delivered to the wagons to be packed away.

Offline Amber

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
Healers Report

Cassius has been relieved of med lodge captivity so long as he doesn't put strain on his right arm for five days.

Horu is doing much better and his lung only needs to be drained every three ahn now instead of every ahn.  He is still having problems breathing, but that is to be expected.  His fever has broken and is no longer being administered feverfew and antibiotics but he is still on a saline drip for the next day until he can eat soft foods at first and then solid foods without coughing so much.

"Bob" is doing well too.  He is still resting due to severe exhaustion and so far things look good with healing his lacerations and contusions.  He also is not to put weight on his leg or any strain on it for the next five days.  For now until I am sure he is no longer exhausted he is confined to the med lodge.

Amber

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
Report;

Horu is on the road to recovery. It is nothing short of a miracle he lives, and will be making a full recovery. He has been eating, and sleeping still.

"Bob" has turned out to be a man named "Merrick". He is advent on discovering what is left of the wagons that were attacked. Even with the injury to his leg. He wants to see someone about more information about this, and a possibility of remaining with Tuchuk. For the kindness that was shown, when in his mind was not necessary. He has clothing to wear, although I will be replacing his ruined ones.

My own foot is healing well. Dressing has been kept clean, and there is no sign of infection.

End Report.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:42:07 PM by -Sarant'satstral- »
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
Entry

RAGNAR

Raziel led the wagons from The Point as I finished settling up with Madison. Madison and Reyah wished us well and look forward to seeing us during our return season.

I and the rear guard rejoined the column and all are making good time. We will travel through the night and see where we are come daybreak. Due to perishable goods, if close enough to camp we will continue into Tuchuk and sort supplies as necessary.

I have looked over the supplies gotten at The Point, and I must say I am more than a bit concerned. I feel we will be lucky to make the supplies last halfway to Turia. If not listed on the inventory of this thread, the supplies do not exist.

All Warriors will be on duty until we reach Tuchuk. None will rest in order to provide maximun security for what little supplies we have. Raziel and I are the exceptions. We will alternate the watch in order to have at least one Commander on duty at all times with a clear head and fresh. Terran will be a backup should Raziel or I become incapacitated.

Merrick AKA "Bob" will remain under Healers care. Cassius will be on light duties right at the wagons due to his injury. He is not at all happy with this order as he wishes to be in the field, which is understandable. In his position I would not wish to remain with the wagons either. All should expect him to be growly and short with people, but I know he can be counted on to place duty above personal feelings.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 11:32:55 PM »
Report;

We have managed to arrive home safely. Almost to the Ahn said by the Commander? The column arrived back to Tuchuk Camp nearly by Mid Day. The provisions purchased are being distributed through the camp. As everyone ready's, and prepares for Migration.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-