Author Topic: delilah  (Read 4567 times)

Offline Nexhias

Re: delilah
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
Congradulations to you both.  *S* ;)
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 01:16:55 PM »
Can I say I told you so now?
chiana {M}

Offline Sahara

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 07:55:40 PM »
Congratulations you two!

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »
offers heartfelt congrats to Master an his aquition... a finer slave could not be found to suite the Master so well...

leaves huggles an smooches to dee...
duckie rules

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
heard a song today called "Delilah" by the Plain White T's, thinks it is perfect for the two of you!
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
chiana - CAN you say "I told you so" now?  I think you already have, three times. -grins-  But yeah, yeah, you were right; whether VT or RT, we just needed to be together. 

ariella - I love that song!  I heard it for the first time in December and thought, "Oh! This could be about me!" LOL

And thank-you again, everyone.  Your happiness, because we are happy, truly shows what a family MTC truly is.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 07:25:12 PM »
My dear sister....
Having just read this....I too wish to add my congratulations!!

I know your heart is singing with happiness now.

To your Master I also wish many good serves from his new girl.

Love and misses sister.

jale
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 07:47:32 PM »
jale!  I've missed you, my mirror!  Thank-you for your well-wishes.  It is wonderful simply to see you on this board; I had been worried!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
dee im so happy for you hun that you have found the One

Master kadi is happy for You dee is the best of the best

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 05:28:38 PM »
Thank-you, pretty pouncer! ~hugs~

Offline nizhoni{Din'Shular}

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 08:48:27 PM »
dee:  my dearest sister dragon...you of all people know how much I adore and love you so dearly.  you have helped me so much during my transition between Freedom and freedom, guided me in the rights and wrongs and kept me sane during the times when I so desperately needed someone to talk to that I thought I'd burst if I didn't have you around.  I thank you so very much for everything you've done for me and continue to do and wish you all the best with your new Master.  congratulations, deeeemented...you got one of the best!

Master Teg:  You horrid, horrid tease!  lol  I wish You all the best with dee as Your pride and joy, Master.  she's the very best I've ever known and I just know she'll make You proud.

-leaves hugs, snugs, pouncelixhuggersmolestifucktifigropetislobberslurptikissycates and creamcicles-

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 09:00:41 PM »
I thank everyone for their congrats etc. ;D

meg, she always makes Me proud. -smiles- I am proud that she is My slave, proud that she is mine.

-looks around and then meanders away because dee will get all sappy after reading that, mutters-
 :P ;)

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
meg - the bond of sisterhood we have goes beyond the collar we shared for a few brief weeks.  I have watched you grow, as I grew, have watched you gain confidence and beauty. One day, you will be to a Master what I am to mine, and he will be the perfect compliment to your slave belly.  In the meantime, know that YOU make ME proud of you!

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 04:30:02 PM »
ponders pingin ya with a ramberry but desides better of it seein as you can keep up with her runnin.. then just decides to settle an wait.. cause she really really is happy for ya ... really really...

chanz
duckie rules

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 02:06:55 AM »
dee ... i emulate megs remark and thank you for being here for me. \

Master congrats

= meanders away to study =
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.