Author Topic: slaves acknowledge & sign off  (Read 4271 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: slaves acknowledge & sign off
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »
flame and leo,

Make sure you specify to which Master you are responding (and if it was to Master Ubar, he is always given his title in a slave's reply). Master Ubar has changed Master Tegutai's directive, and the ban on serving Master Adilah is no longer in effect.  I want to make sure you guys read further down the thread, rather than just the first post, and are aware of the change! -smiles-

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
ai Master Ubar read and understood

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »
some of us privately owned slaves are still not permitted to serve, just wanted to clarify that to the rest, as my Master has told me
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 04:43:17 PM »
Understood M'Guardian
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »
read the update and understood...

Taryn Iona

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 06:32:01 PM »
yes sis..flame understands and did read it all. was my mistake not to respone correctly..

yes Master Ubar
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
read an understood Master Ubar....

echos the reply by her sister re the private order from private owners...

but lil sister Master Ubar's order overrides all.. i belive that is correct.. looks to dee for confirmation???
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 04:18:07 PM »
It's usually best if the Ubar's wishes are followed, of course, as a show of trust in his judgment.  However, a private owner's specific directives are usually honored, unless those commands are in direct opposition to a basic room rule.  For example, all privately owned slaves should still adhere to the rules for entering and leaving our home, following the correct serving order, greeting properly, and so on.  In the case of serving restrictions, such are usually left to the discretion of the owner.  After all, that is the owner's personal property, and her body and how that body is used -- whether being used sexually, being fed by another's hand, sitting on another's lap, being pm'd, etc. -- is the owner's right to dictate.

And my Master shares my conception of this.  (He was about to post exactly this same thing and decided I could add his opinion for him to save his time and effort -grins-.)

Of course, we could both be wrong, but that's always how we have seen the line drawn in the past.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 04:50:03 PM »
thank you sis..
duckie rules

Offline JustMe

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »
*reads and leaves a small whisper*

aye Master Ubar

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 05:58:24 AM »
yes Master Ubar

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 07:33:31 PM »
yes, Master Ubar.
chiana {M}