Author Topic: just some random thoughts  (Read 1291 times)

Furaan

just some random thoughts
« on: December 15, 2006, 07:34:37 PM »
The last week or so I have been struggling back and forth on if i should shelf Furaan and move on, I came from Chatropolis to get away from the back stabbing and drama and I can easly go back to it because dispite all of it i do have some friends there still that I enjoy talking to, if it wasn't for four people that I love dearly in camp I would have left along time ago. I am not writing as a whiney bitchy complaint. I am writing this because I can see why we as a CHAT ROOM are not getting many members that stick around. When a person (like me) with extensive role playing experiance but little or no Gor world experiance comes in (serious roleplayers not the childish crap) and gets an attitude from members and snubbed. It really takes the fire out of it all... Don't get me wrong please.. there are some wonderful roleplayers, great story lines and there have been some really great times. But for a moment, stop and look at it from another persons perspective. We all make mistakes, and we all deserve the right to make those mistakes... to a point. I have made some... and been called a few of them, that is to be expected because I am new and not used to the way this role play works. And as sad as it seems even I have seen seasoned Gor roleplayers do things that I wouldn't even do or say. I am not just talking about just one person either, and I am not going to drop names because that is not why I am writing this, I am writing this just to simply explane how I see things, from my point of view, as a newbie. Enough of my incoheriant rambling. Be well all I a not leaving yet and I will be around here and there.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: just some random thoughts
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 08:25:33 PM »
*smiles soft and angelic, then kicks you in the shins so you feel the love*

*scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Furaan

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 10:41:31 AM »
*rubs my shin a small tear forming in the corner of my eye and feels the love* If feels like home.... *sniffles and smiles*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:07:17 AM »
Master I know that it is hard to be a new person to gor. we all have been there one time or another . I cant speak for the rest of the gang but.. I know i do enjoy role playing with you  ( when i get to come in and role play that is )  I know that I have dump out on you  and i could not help that. but that is water under the bridges. I would hate to see you go. I think you are a wonderful Master. I am going to try to get in more then i have been.. it may be at 1am my time when everyone is in bed. then i will do my part.

whispers to woobie.. please sis kick Him again for me.. ( i am to chicken to do so ) You  will more then likely get away with it..

no really I do love you.. ( with out the kick ) smiles innocently
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »
Furran,

The truth of this is that I don't really know you yet..... key word yet... as my work schedule has only allowed us one very breif meeting.  I look for to the opportunity to role play with you.  A few know me from years past.  and I am one of those so called season'd roleplay people.  I for one will take this time to make an apology to you for not having been a stronger role play at this point. I am just adapting under alot of stress as well as a new job.  Please stick around so I can get to know or torment you as Ragnar would say. 

Many respects.
Shylina Marie
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 12:26:34 PM »
*grins at flamage*

sure thing sis!!

*kicks his other shin so he feels more love*

*scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 08:10:15 PM »
whooootttttttttttttttttttt thank you sissy.... jumps up and down does the happy dance.. now He knows this girl loves Him too.....

scrams right after sissy..... nothing like good sisters to do things for you. lol
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 02:23:14 PM »
hides behind woobie.. to watch the shin kickin... an points to flame whisperin.. she did it Master really.. *grins*.. then runnnnnnnnnnnnnssss to hide from flame.....
duckie rules