Author Topic: Goodbye to and old friend. (RIP: Marveta Simmons aka Demi)  (Read 1942 times)

Offline da lil devil

Goodbye to and old friend. (RIP: Marveta Simmons aka Demi)
« on: March 25, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
Just wanted to post a little note here for those of you who might remember Demitriari Kurayami (Demi) aka Marveta Simmons.  I was sent a note on my msn today that she has passed away.  We do not have any information as of yet but a note left on her sister's face book stated:

"as of 8:45am CST my twin sister, marveta diane simmons, passed away. i will not know the cause of her death until tomorrow, i just wanted to make you all aware of what was going on with her and i will keep you informed in regards to the funeral information..."

I will post more information as I receive it.

I remember Demi well from her time in FR back on Webmaze and also when it moved to CC.  I hadn't spoken to her in a long time but I remember RPing with her a long time back and the laughs that we had watching her fighting with Jude, and sparring with Che, Syntax and Eliza.   and of course Flirting with DARKNESS and with Camus.   it was good times and she will be missed.

I got my information from Ron (Grim Reaper), he is the one who has Demi's Sister on his Facebook page and he has advised me that he would invite anyone who wanted more information or simply just to talk to his facebook you can msg him at mistoffolees@hotmail.com (his id is Grims Reaper) just leave a note that you're posting about Veta and he'll let you in.

as for me I will post more information as soon as I get it.  in the meantime My thoughts and Prayers go to Demi's family and to all her friends.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
Re: Goodbye to and old friend. (RIP: Marveta Simmons aka Demi)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »
I remember her from my many visits to FR...

My condolences to her family and friends..