Author Topic: posts and runs lol  (Read 875 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
posts and runs lol
« on: September 03, 2006, 06:07:13 AM »
Finally! -- a Blonde GUY Joke!

Blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises  coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman. He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialling, his 4-year-old son comes up and says: "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!" The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closet floor. "You rotten B*****d," says the husband, "my wife's having a heart attack, and you're running around naked scaring the kids?"

Men
Q: What's the best way to kill a man?

A: Put a naked woman and a six-pack in front of him. Then tell him to pick only one.

Q: Why do men whistle when they're sitting on the toilet?

A: Because it helps them remember which end they need to wipe.

Q: What is the difference between men and women:....

A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need ... A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

Q: How does a man keep his youth?

A: By giving her money, furs and diamonds.

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder to "instruction manuals"
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: posts and runs lol
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 01:40:51 PM »
lol... that was very good sis.. need more blonde jokes for men.
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.