Author Topic: Back.....again  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Strider

• Watching for pigs on the wing....
Back.....again
« on: January 31, 2006, 04:51:06 PM »
Sorry F/family, but the Strider dude had some more internet probs, as in no money. To be perfectly frank, things are very tight in the Strider house, money wise. So, while I believe this to be the last absence in awhile, I can hold no promise. But, I am back on, for now, at least. If you have ever lived hand to mouth, you know what I mean. Not looking for sympathy here, by no means, as that is just life. Just hoping for some understanding  :-\

Strider
Honor cannot be taught, it cannot be claimed, nor faked. It is either there, or it is not.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Back.....again
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 05:50:50 PM »
wb bro ;)

Offline Sati

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 05:54:05 PM »
Welcome back Dude -grins-
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 08:33:13 PM »
Welcome back, Hon.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 09:17:51 PM »
~peeking round~she sees a certian Master has returned~a mischievious grin and an evil twinkle forming in her eye as she tears off cross camp and pounces Him~wiggling happily as He sprawls to the ground~...welcome back Master

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline lianna{STR}

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 10:48:17 PM »
whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooo does the happy slave girl thingy then pushes her wiggling sister off Him and pounces Him like only lia can grins and blows kisses , a girl has missed her Master sooooooooooooooooooooooo Much, then grabs her sissy and pulls her ontop of You too, grins ohhhhhhhhhh squished Master!!!!!!!

^5's her sissy and lays all over Master just cause
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::)

Offline Amber

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 02:03:28 AM »
-thinking that's the luckiest damned fool I've ever seen..and pouts cause I dun get pounced like that..needs to take a long vacation I guess...-

kelsey

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 03:34:59 AM »
welcome back Master....*looks and sees the two slaves on Ya and grins...turning she runs and pounces Mistress Amber so she won't feel so left out....knocking her to the ground and spreading lil big sister kisses on her cheeks*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 08:34:48 AM »
hears thunder rolling over the plains towards camp, closer and closer it comes till suddenly there she stands in all her pride and glory, bitsy the beauty of Tuchuk, seeing that Mistress Amber is left out she runs and takes a flying leap straight into Her lap there there Mistress bitsy still love You
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Amber

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 10:05:13 AM »
-acks and moves kelsey to safety behind me before the poor lil sister gets squished, ughs as bitsy breaks both her legs- Oye...careful what you wish for... an 800 pound something will fall in your lap...