Author Topic: bitsy  (Read 1910 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
bitsy
« on: May 21, 2007, 06:02:38 AM »
please any one that does av's bitsy needs one, she is a veryyyyyyyy BIG slave lol
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline pleasure{MTC}

Re: bitsy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:13:49 AM »
i can probably whomp something up but dont know how to post them... if someone wants to get with me about it leave me a message
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Arlon

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:27:17 AM »
oo... and pleasure's avs are great too lol, she jsut did one for ari (and ari loved it LOL)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 09:29:06 AM by Arlon »

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:30:32 AM »
I still have some pictures I've been intending to make into bitsy avs, but I just haven't had thetime.  :-\

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »
scratches head and wonders why I ain't seen bitsy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »
will this do?

Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:06 AM »
that... is a lotta lovin'.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 05:43:52 AM »
I weight 235.  While that's smaller than 329, that's still not tiny, by any means.  The humor of bitsy is the fact that in a world where all slaves are supposed to be these tiny, perfectly shaped creatures, bitsy is a whooooole mountain o' slave flesh.  It takes John Norman's ideal and turns it inside out - and that is the beauty of satire.  There are many big women in MTC, let alone on online Gor itself.  Almost every single woman who came to the Gathering last year was plus-sized, and not a single person said, "Day-um, that's what YOU really look like?  Some slave YOU are!"

Anyway, my point is, no one is making wholesale fun of big women - just of John Norman's perfect Gorean ideal that almost no one can really attain.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 08:14:06 AM »
and just watch the Masters run when she comes into camp lolololololololol

that is great Mistress Jo Thank You
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
The last person I would poke fun at, is someone who deals with weight issues, because I myself have been there.  I have gone from a chunky high school grad to almost hospitalized and labeled anorexic by my doctor 5 months later.  Since the birth of my first child, I just can seem to get back down to that 130 mark that I felt healthy at. While I'm not what clothing manufacturers call the plus size, I do think of myself as over weight. (Yes I know what you tell me Arlon but hush!!!)  When I poke fun at weight, its in reference to myself, but I do not intentionally do so to hurt anyone.

The av made was just something to have fun with, because, yeah, we're not all Twiggy's and Bo Derek's and all those other "perfect" women, myself included. There just more of us to love and give love.  And while the women of MTC may be mostly plus-sized/bigger gals, I'm willing to bet that the guys don't fit into those categories of "perfect" rippling 6-pack abs, thick bi-ceps, ruggedly handsome model types either. To me, the inside is the beauty, the heart and soul, the ability to love, to make laugh, to comfort and just be a helluva damn good friend.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 09:55:23 PM »
*points to my board av.*

Nuff said. *S*

Offline Arlon

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 03:22:13 AM »
 Well said, Jo. I will be the first to admit that I ain't the perfect man either, been scrawny all my life and top out at a whopping 155 right now. None of us are perfect, nor have I heard any of us claiming to be. As You said,the real beauty is inside a person; the rest only serves to get you close enough to learn about the real person.  And online, that matters even less, cause we can get to know each other surprisingly well without ever seeing more than our avatars... so it's the person inside that matters here.
 Just My two tarsks' worth. *slips back into the Vintner's wagon to check on that batch of honey mead*

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »
What you see in camp is what you get with me...

Based on the BMI I'm morbidly obese, but I think I carry my weight well.

I love women of all shapes and sizes, big small thin tall...

meh

~D~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
In the immortal words of Led Zepplin......"A WHOOOLE LOT OF LOVIN"

(more cushiom for the pushin'!!)  *G*

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~