Author Topic: LADY'S SHOPPE ROBBED!!  (Read 2829 times)

Hartlyn

LADY'S SHOPPE ROBBED!!
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:20:20 PM »
My Lady's Shoppe of Dresses and Lingerie was robbed during my short absence! All of my store and personal contents are broken, stolen or destroyed. I am beyond devastated.

Lady Hartlyn

(Script is below. Longer posts are separated, for ease of reading. No edit was made to the original content)

https://hartlyn.neocities.org/ShoppeRobbed.html

Offline MageNathaniel1

Re: LADY'S SHOPPE ROBBED!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 03:06:16 PM »
replacement items and supplies will be ordered post haste all guards and patrols doubled. A full search of the village has been arranged. The perpetrators will be brought to justice or else.

Hartlyn

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:14:28 PM »
I questioned Knoxe tonight and I am confident he had nothing to do with the robbery of the Lady's Shoppe. I had met with him priory to the robbery, to negotiate him providing protection for me. Our talks had stalled at the time of the robbery. I did ask him if he could have staged the robbery to expedite our negotiations. His answers were satisfactory to me and it would take indisputable proof to change my mind. I have no other suspects in mind, at this time.

Lady Hartlyn

(Knoxe is an NPC of mine)

Offline MageNathaniel1

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 06:43:08 AM »
an all out search has been initiated  I will have guards posted nesr each shop day and night until the thief is caught

Hartlyn

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 09:41:12 AM »
I finally returned to my Shoppe, salvaging the little I could. Clean pieces of fabric will be washed, cut up, and rolled into bandages. I felt better having Guards outside my Shoppe, while I'm there and not, but I still didn't feel safe working or sleeping there. I wonder if I ever will. A night drinking in the Tavern helped my spirits but I fear I"ll pay dearly in the morning. Anyone have a hangover cure?

Lady Hartlyn

Offline MageNathaniel1

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 12:33:29 PM »
replacement supplies have arrived and are being dispatched to the shop. A letter accompanies them offering a room in the castle if you so wish it until the thief has been caught. the guards will remain in place until the capture as well.

Hartlyn

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »
Receives a letter with instructions and follows them to a "T".

Lady Hartlyn

Hartlyn

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 10:49:24 AM »
I finally exited my chambers, feeling like I've been there forever. I send a note to the Mage, thanking him for the physician's visit. I have finally returned to my Shoppe and rooms above.

Lady Hartlyn

(Typist still isn't feeling 100 percent but trying to get back to RP)