Author Topic: The Point Resupply Log  (Read 3442 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: The Point Resupply Log
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »
400 Gorean Weight of blackwine...

100 cases of candles 12 candles to a case...

50 huda casks of ale...

50 huda casks of mead...
--------------------------------------
4 silver 30 copper four bits

misc personal wagon supplies...
------------------------------
40 copper six bits

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: The Point Resupply Log
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
Entry 2

RAGNAR

After last minute bartering and a relaxing evening at The Point, Tuchuk formed up and left for home. The stock was well rested and well tended during our time there and it showed as the teams pulled the heavy, well loaded wagons towards home.

Occasional short stops were made to check the teams and tack and the wagons. Aside from a split forming in a freight wagon wheel all was well. Temporary repairs to the wheel held and enabled the column to arrive back in Tuchuk about midday.

Distribute the supplies as best as possible. I am aware we have nowhere near the supplies necessary to last the entire wintering. There will be additional ventures to The Point for supplies. This should not be overly difficult given our location this season.

General orders are to finish settling in and try to relax and rest as much as possible the next few days. Our difficult journey has finally come to an end for the time being.

Addendums welcomed by all Clans and Commanders.

End Report

***OOC Note*** Only those supplies obtained through role play will be accepted at this time. If it was not gained and role played, it does not exist. Any additional supplies forgoten and not listed must be listed within two days or they will be presumed not existing. I am not overly concerned with the small personal amounts of items used for personal use. These would be in such small amounts they would hold no bearing on the main camp. I refer to camp supplies in quantity.

It is my hope that by doing this, it will offer a greater educational experience of what the needs may have been in a Wagon Camp, and the ramifications of not having specific supplies... and doing away with the endless bounty of goods online Gor seems to have at times.

*W* *S*